If I were to throw you some numbers for box dimensions would you be able to help me out with pricing and to achieve the goal of 4.0cu ft for 2 Ssa icons, I am trying to save as much space in the trunk as possible so depth is very limited but width isn't and height might be a little restriction but no biggy

At the moment, we are not taking custom orders, only the current set designs, which very well with Icon's by the way. ;). I assume you're space limited?

Yeah kinda I don't want to take up most of the trunk since I share the vehicle some times the design I want is from dc creation

Yeah kinda I don't want to take up most of the trunk since I share the vehicle some times the design I want is from dc creation

Dustin does good work, he may be able to do the enclosure for you too. ;)

Can I get a link to him

See the DC Creations forum here. ;)

Will send him some info when I'm ready

Will send him some info when I'm ready

They do great work!

Now it is the waiting game for the reply on the price

Thanks guys.

We are back in the office right now and back at it. Everyone should have phone calls and/or emails by the end of today/tonight with quote pricing and/or order updates :D

DC did a great job with my enclosure for the 2 ICONS.I would recommend him to anyone

DC did a great job with my enclosure for the 2 ICONS.I would recommend him to anyone

I +1 that I ordered a box from him and he did a great job for an affordable price.