Sign in to follow this  
carlosg_313

fi btl ufo 15in basket with spacer(possibly)

long story short, I have a 18in btl that I recently blew and picked apart. today I got a 15in btl (both ufo motors) from a buddy of mine and when I was comparing both of them, the 15in version had a double stacked spacer. can I just order the spacers (since I already have a 15in basket from a DC level 5). and can you guys make recones for a dc level 5, since I do not want to go through dc for softparts(I got my reasons)

Don't have any of the material to make the spacers any longer...I swear i've said this like 6 times the past week, which is very bizarre, are you the same person that emailed?

If so I replied back that you will need right at 1/2" of space under the basket, you could get some abs plastic washers and stack them until you get 1/2" of thickness. Screws are M6x30mm if I recall correctly.

Not the same person, but inquired about possible level 5 recones, only if possible. I don't come to this forum often, but come here if I don't get a reply within a week. And thanks for the instructions for the spacers.

When did you email about the level 5 recones? If it was Friday I might not have got to it.

possibly Thursday or Friday. quite didn't remember.

Sign in to follow this