Sign in to follow this  
ludeman

Db Drag at US Audio Glen Burnie, Md June 2, 2013

Depends on the judge, I'll be there around 10am.

Sweet I will leave my house at 9 and will he there around 10 to 10:30 I will be in a silver Camry will a small Ssa sticker on my back windshield

is there any specific parking, or everyman for himself? Still considering entering just for fun, seems my enclosure is more noticeable at certain freq's...I could probably find some music that hides it ok.

Everyman for himself!

Please post pictures of the show.

i will see everyone there. do you compete in a class or is everyone thrown together and everyone battles everyone

I am so getting a bigger sticker that tiny sticker is to small I will get the one that spands the whole windshield but it was nice to see some forum members just need to order the new setup so I can compeete with some Ssa subs. And crackin hope you get the problem fixed I would either cut it in half and make it two sperate boxs and add the siding to the Box nothing that "duck tape can fix".

So I got a 128.4 not bad for a cheap setup

And crackin hope you get the problem fixed I would either cut it in half and make it two sperate boxs and add the siding to the Box nothing that "duck tape can fix".

Nah dude, that is why I switched to the Xcon and the DC creation enclosure, just waiting on it. Those Pioneer shallow subs I will probably sell on craigslist...the box I might just blow up.

Nice to meet all you guys that were there, perhaps another time!

I will have to get an invite to the next one hopefully closer to de and I will go for top dog since what I see its mainly constantcy and to just time the volume down just quick enough to get it. I will try to compete next time and fix that eak around The subs either ducktape or masking tape should do it well really something easy to take off

i think we should all go to the next tri state area one with only ssa so we can get a trend going and hopefully get ssa more popular

i will run a ssa zcon 15 is i can find a very good price and one that i could pick up just need help with building the box if anyone wants to help me out either through message or in person

Edited by grumby13

who is he. do you have a link to his profile so i can

he will help me with the box

Just an fyi there is a eh drag I believe in bear de if any of you want to go its at audio jams on 6/30/2013 address is unknown but just google audio jams bear delaware

Wish I had time to build an SPL box for this.

there is another glenn burnie md on the 7/21/2013 i will try to get the flier from matts page and post it.

Damn it, another Sunday. :(

They are always on sunday