dragon123443

xcon test run, review

so I just hooked up my xcon today to a Rockford fosgate punch 1000x1bd doing 1400 watts rms (stock electrical for now, so I know I'm not seeing all that power) .. wow this thing sounds awesome I am only giving it .5 of airspace sealed it being a 10 inch sub. before I had a kicker cvr and even when I play the same songs I hear frequencies in songs that the cvr didn't even play. my xcon does get warm but don't blame it cause the box is small..... whoever builds these subs , please keep up the good work.

very glad to see you like it.  Get it in an optimal enclosure and you watch it come alive!

:)

:)

yeah I know I'm messing up with the sub box I have , I've just have had this sub laying around for too long and wanted to hear it already

Rockford fosgate punch 1000x1bd doing 1400 watts rms

Not sure your amp is doing 1400 RMS, unless its severely underated. The specs say 1000 RMS @ 1 ohm.

But good to know your Xcon plays well even with this...still waiting on mine to arrive so good to know it plays well at lower RMS, which will be my situation also!

Edited by crackinhedz

the specs might say that, the birthsheet doesn't.

Rockford fosgate underrates all their amps .. maybe except prime series

the specs might say that, the birthsheet doesn't.

werd_msword.gif  on that

although whats on the birth sheet you may never get out of it in terms of clean power but im sure its close

and congrats on the xcon....its a wicked sub

yeah I know , its not the best amp but it was within my budget. and yeah no doubt about that... this sub is by far the best I've ever had or heard .. the bass feels hard I can feel slam .

yeah I know , its not the best amp but it was within my budget. and yeah no doubt about that... this sub is by far the best I've ever had or heard .. the bass feels hard I can feel it slam .

Glad you love the Xcon.  The RF amplifier is a solid choice.