Trent Hari

Compact Ported Enclosure Advice/Design - SA-12

///M5, i never shit on anyone helping me. Alton, Impious,Shogan, and a few others helped me and i thanked them and rated them high for it and never said anything negative to them.

Your comments, are rude,discouraging, and unhelpful. so i responded in kind. the problem is with you, not me. no one else on this forum has been that way to me besides you. I am also hardly the only person to think so, i have looked on other threads, and they are friendly and helpful until you add your negative two cents.

i love this forum, the only problem is you., obviously, you have the power to stop other members that are helpful from helping me just because i pissed YOU off. so, thanks Asshole, i hope you feel big.

Please read this carefully before you trash me, again, in an effort to improve your obvious low self - esteem. 

Appreciate the props, although I don't remember specifically helping you before... anyways, hopefully someone gets in on the other box idea for you...

Besides that, what was wrong with the previous design from Alton/Quentin??? I thought you were all set??

On another note, //M5 is very knowledgeable but doesn't beat around the bush... sometimes he is a bit "excessive" but this is the internet and you shouldn't take it to heart... You could sarcastically "thank him" and ask for help again... loll... Someone will eventually come in and help OR you can go back to the previous design?  

(no offense //M5) .... lol

///M5, i never shit on anyone helping me. Alton, Impious,Shogan, and a few others helped me and i thanked them and rated them high for it and never said anything negative to them.

Your comments, are rude,discouraging, and unhelpful. so i responded in kind. the problem is with you, not me. no one else on this forum has been that way to me besides you. I am also hardly the only person to think so, i have looked on other threads, and they are friendly and helpful until you add your negative two cents.

i love this forum, the only problem is you., obviously, you have the power to stop other members that are helpful from helping me just because i pissed YOU off. so, thanks Asshole, i hope you feel big.

Please read this carefully before you trash me, again, in an effort to improve your obvious low self - esteem. 

Well, i never received the design, as Quentin has not sent it and for some reason wont reply to my PM's :(

Edited by Trent Hari

I sent the sketchup based on your original deminsions posted in this thread to the email in the PM weeks ago.

If you want another one of different deminsions as asked in the PM someone else will have to help you.

I sent the sketchup based on your original deminsions posted in this thread to the email in the PM weeks ago.

If you want another one of different deminsions as asked in the PM someone else will have to help you.

Oh you did? If i would have known that i would have looked harder. it may have gone to my spam folder. I apologize if this is my fault, and thank you for your time! The dimensions were completely fine. I have been looking for it, if you could re-send it, it would be awesome :)

Oh you did? If i would have known that i would have looked harder. it may have gone to my spam folder. I apologize if this is my fault, and thank you for your time! The dimensions were completely fine. I have been looking for it, if you could re-send it, it would be awesome smile.png

Okay i looked in my email and i defiantly can not find the email that you sent me with the dimensions, Quentin. If you could re- send it, i would be grateful.

I have not received any design from anyone that i can find :(

Perhaps it is time to pony up and do the research and design it yourself or pay someone for a design.

Perhaps it is time to pony up and do the research and design it yourself or pay someone for a design.

Yes, I am just so confused that someone would spend the time to draw a box design up and figure out the dimensions, and then not even send it/or utilize it. It just seems illogical to me. 

Where should I go to buy a design?

ramdesigns.com

or memebers on here. prorabbit or JBLcamry

I am incredibly frustrated that Quentin came up with the perfect box design and didn't get it to me. He's a great member and I rated him 5 stars, but I never got the design he sent and he won't "resend" it for an unknown reason :/