Sign in to follow this  
wsrider

Box for 2 fi q 10's

Hello everyone If anyone has the free time and could come up with a simple box for me that would be great. Id like to run them sealed and i will be giving them plenty of juice. ab 400.1 @ .5ohm. I have the electrical to back the amp up. The box will be going in a mazda 3 hatchback. Thanks for the time. Give me a email address and ill send over a few bucks via paypal.  Thanks again.

I can do this for you if you like. No need to pay.

What are you max dimensions? How come your not going ported? Is it the high qts q's?

What are you max dimensions? How come your not going ported? Is it the high qts q's?

They have the cooling options but not high qts.  I just wanna run sealed for a while.  I'm coming from 2 aq hdc3 15s.  I haven't  measured my hatch but I have lots of room.  

I would do ported then. You will for sure get louder but it's up to you so if you want to do sealed we can do that.

For sure ported is where it's at.  I just wanted to run a sealed box for a little while.  At this point anything 143+ db is great.  152 was overkill. 

Ok that's fine. Need to know your max dimensions before I can begin.

Ok that's fine. Need to know your max dimensions before I can begin.

I'll post them tomorrow.  Thanks for your time.  But like I said I was running 2 15s.  So any box for a pair of tens will fit. 

Yea I know they will fit for sure but it'll allow you to have more room for other things you want to use your trunk for though. Just post them or you can txt me 810-986-0992 and let me know that way too.

Yea I know they will fit for sure but it'll allow you to have more room for other things you want to use your trunk for though. Just post them or you can txt me 810-986-0992 and let me know that way too.

Not sure if my txt worked. here you go 40w 16h 20d

Not sure if my txt worked. here you go 40w 16h 20d

I guess I should make this clearer 20L x  40W x 16H

28w x 14h x 11d

1.4 cubes sealed

That's with a double baffle.

Do you need a 3d sketch up or do you got it?

Sign in to follow this