ShagggDiesel

Best way to seal off this trunk.

i did miss my reply or was i just ignored?

About spl or daily?

He said somewhere it is daily but may compete at some point.

About spl or daily?

He said somewhere it is daily but may compete at some point.

gotcha,.  well if its for spl i would say test first...

i have a friend here localy that has his subs and port fired forward , not sealed off.. and the trunk open is loudest... makes no scene  but it is what it is.

Sorry for the delayed answer. This is a daily setup, but as mentioned, I may compete a little here and there locally just for fun, nothing serious. In other terms, numbers are not the goal.

On another note.. I got everything installed and set up today. I believe I was sent the wrong recone. Notes around 35hz to up to 55hz make the coil SLAM against the back plate on half the rated power. Lower notes not so bad unless they are a punchy low note, then it sound like the cone is going to jump out of the basket and hit me in the head. Flame me for this, but it IS a PSI recone on a UFO BTL motor. It seems as if the spiders were placed too high on the former or something? Too long of a coil? I e-mailed PSI, awaiting reply. I will be getting a recone from Fi as soon as funds allow. $200 pissed in the wind on this one obviously.

always line up your  OEM part to the replacement part to make sure they are a match... also DMM the leads to insure they are the correct ohm

i know what its like.. you get your new parts your all jazzed out.. and slap the parts together