Phatillusion

Fishing

Gonna go tredge the banks tomorrow. See if I can't wrangle me up some smallies :)

Jealous, I can't chase them for another month.

Yeah, but I bet the average you catch up there. Is a lot bigger than down here. :)

That could be. Biggest I caught last year was 5.25 lbs, also had a 100 fish day but those were mostly lb'ers.

We catch a lot of the lb'ers here too. Average is usually a little over a lb. Biggest I caught so far, was two years ago. I caught a 6.1 lb on a 4" zoom lizard. Haven't caught anything of size since. :)

post-2-1115961531.jpg Thanksgiving 04.

post-2-1146922623.jpg Wyoming last summer.

Going fishing soon in fact..... I love fishing even more tha car audio.

BUT....THIS, is the all hail.

post-2-1116522426.jpg

New Orleans. Out with the Prez lookin' for looterfish. Mostly we use fried chicken or Nike Airs for bait, but that day they were biting well on any electronic item you threw at em.

renfishinginno.jpg

well my camping trip sucked and only lasted about 4 hrs, was raining cats and dogs, i did however get to go fishing for about 10 mins, i managed to catch about a 1lb crappie in that time, turns out my tent wasnt completly water proof, and was leaking along the seams since it was raining soo much, so we decided to head home, about half way there it quit raining and was perfect out.

Very nice , used to be pretty good crappy fishing here. But the idjits doing all the new buidling around the lake have pretty much removed 90% of the tree's in the water. Makes them a lot harder to find now :(

Weather was terrible for me to, but caught a 4.1lb smallie...first fish on the rod I built this winter, not a bad way to start out the year. Friggin forgot the dang camera though so just a stupid cameraphone pic:

13411024246.jpg

what you can't see are the white caps and rain that keeps coming down, really wasn't a pleasant weekend to be on the lake and the water was only 47 degrees so it was pretty tough conditions but super fun nonetheless.