Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

F/S SSA Zcon 15" Dual 2 with newer recone.

darn this would of been a good setup for the tri state area for me. oh well

sweeeeet if i only had a shipping box i would list this other one i have

Why not just build a crate for it?

darn this would of been a good setup for the tri state area for me. oh well

The Zcon is a great sub!!

I was hoping I could find a used one to help with cost a little but I guess I will have to wait longer to save up

I might have a ssa Zcon 12 for sale. If your interested we can work something out.

I'm looking for a 15 unless I can find someone with either same zcon but 12 or compareable so I can listen to it for a little to see how I like it

Ill say that it's suprising how loud this 12 can be. I've showed it to people who don't what I have and they are shocked to see its only 12 lol

For me I want to be able to do a hair trick possible since I will be upgrading to 2 maybe even 4 zcon 15's

What vehicle is it going in? Are all you goin for is a hair trick?

the vehicle that i have under my avatar wihich is a 2000 toyota camry le and no im going for both hair tricks and competitions

Hair tricks are not important. Sound quality is!

Do you have the experience and knowledge on how to put 4 15s in a car like that?

pmureika i know that but it would be cool for me. im not gonna put 4 15's in this one i will be putting a single 15 for right now then either go to 2 15s or go straight to 4 15's in a suv when i have the money to pay for another car

Then don't expect any hair tricks. You can still get loud.

I'm not expecting to see hair tricks that steve Meade or any other person with more then 2 18's I'm just expecting just a hair giggle or if I can build Tue box right and tune it right to get maybe a little more and sound powerful the zcon with a 4.5cu ft box tune it to about 30 or go to 31 as suggested by the store on ssa

Bump for good seller. :)

Thank you but it was sold already :P

2 12" zcons wouldn't fit so I switched to one but then though why not 1 15" so I bought this from bigjon. Here was his message to me

"i got the subs from nic watts a bass battle champion  that is sponsored by SSa.. or was anyway...

he reconed them and shipped them to me.. i used them for a few videos and 1 show texas SPL finals. so the recones have less then 2 hours play on them all together"

I then used it for a week on a saz2500. I want to sell it because it makes my trunk rattle like crazy. I don't want to go the complete road and deaden it. I'm going to just have my 12" zcon face forward to prevent the trunk rattle.

Recone still is pretty new since me and bigjon haven't had much use with it.

NO TRADES

400+shipping

I also have a box I can sell if someone local buys it.

null_zps571e51aa.jpg

null_zpsfbe9419e.jpg

null_zps675fe04a.jpg

null_zpsf160212f.jpg

You never had name/date in this photos either.  These are probably old photos.  Thanks for scamming me.  Karma

dont do that.

Look at how black that coil is, that is a blown sub!!!!!!!!!!

here is a pic of a new ZCon coil and a OLD Zcon coil abused for months on a DC 5K at .5 ... a single sub on a 5K.

IMAG0949.jpg

they come dark new.

why are you post dumping skullz

Agreed, mine was that color new.

I know the difference dude.  this thing has been beat on.  I am posting because I am pissed!  I got scammed!  440$ in the hole and I have 200$ at most in the motor.  Already ordered a recone because I know I got fucked.

What is going on here? Is there a dispute going on? More pictures from your end would help cloud77.

here is a pic of a new ZCon coil and a OLD Zcon coil abused for months on a DC 5K at .5 ... a single sub on a 5K.

IMAG0949.jpg

they come dark new.

why are you post dumping skullz

I know the difference between dark and black, i am not color blind, but nice try though.