good wire but the case does slip, i found that using a good heat shrink at the ends helps it from sliding.. and i do mean good heat shrink not that skyjacker shit.

i have been using this wire for years and years.... i was a  prick and kept it to my self.. i did share with steve mead .. but thats all..... its out of the bag now!! biggrin.png

almost positive I somehow snaked it from you .... either through facebook or a random post .... I actually thought I stumbled on it myself but you saying that makes me think differently lol

good wire but the case does slip, i found that using a good heat shrink at the ends helps it from sliding.. and i do mean good heat shrink not that skyjacker shit.

i have been using this wire for years and years.... i was a  prick and kept it to my self.. i did share with steve mead .. but thats all..... its out of the bag now!! biggrin.png

Since your wire source secret is out, wanna share what Heatshrink you use too? Im looking on ebay and theres just so many options Im not sure what to buy.

he is a hoarder .... damn dude never shares.... let's see what he says.. lol

Since your wire source secret is out, wanna share what Heatshrink you use too? Im looking on ebay and theres just so many options Im not sure what to buy.

Anyone can chime in, theres just a lot of options I know its only heat shrink tubing but, id imagine theres good quality and bad quality just like everything else.

If I remember correctly edub has a great source for techflex AND heat shrink ... 

look up heatshrink.com though... they have decent prices for 3:1 tubing

Anyone can chime in, theres just a lot of options I know its only heat shrink tubing but, id imagine theres good quality and bad quality just like everything else.

yea i ordered 50ft of 1/0 today as well...

I have absolutely no need for that much wire lol

theres a diff in heatshrink?? i just buy the rolls from orielly's..

its easy to stretch it, them when you heat it, it still shrinks regularly

its diff technics to stretch it ask google.

yea i ordered 50ft of 1/0 today as well...

I have absolutely no need for that much wire lol

theres a diff in heatshrink?? i just buy the rolls from orielly's..

its easy to stretch it, them when you heat it, it still shrinks regularly

its diff technics to stretch it ask google.

Yeah I asked for the 50 Ft strand but I guess I called after you and I got the 54ft one, I as well dont have a use for this much wire but for the price figured cant hurt to have it laying around

i get my localy at dealer electric its pricy but vry worth it...

there is a huge difference ill show ya later i have to run now.

That myth was formed because 90% of people are too ignorant or lazy to properly inform themselves about products they are interested in. That's the only reason.

a3daf118_i-see-what-you-did-there.jpeg

Any of you attempt using anything bigger than 1/0 with any luck? I'm thinking about upgrading to at least 2/0 and calling it a day.

Just go to 1/0. Skip 2/0 if you have the money to purchase 1/0.

ok...

so the heat shrink i use made by 3M it is ITCSN  it is glue lined and marine grade  it is the best shit around.

and if you look at these pics you can see the glue oozing out as it seals and  grabs the casing of the wire

20130320_160725_zps74a79803.jpg

20130322_182804_zpsf175369e.jpg.

its not cheap but it works like a boss and it keeps the case from sliding

I just ordered 90ft of the Electron Beam 1/0 too.  Thanks a lot for the pro-tip.  Just need some good red heat shrink now for cable identification and I'm set.

This category is currently empty. Please check back soon for new Products...

Adhesive Lined Cross-Linked Heat Shrinkable Tape

I buy all my stuff wholesale. That link was just for reference to the product.

well i know what i use works.. i have never use shrink tape.. i do know that normal electrical tape will not help with the case sliding

soo i guess that 7$ shipping was next day, because I gots the cable today in the mailtrippy.gif

compared to weldingsupply the jacket is alot tougher and bigger.

I could barely cut the jacket with a box cutter.

I thought the wire was bigger but still fit into my 1/0 ring terminals soo im conlcuding that the jacket is also bigger.

yea i just put electric tape around the terminals while they are still warm, shrink wrap seems like it would take forever and a day.

soo i guess that 7$ shipping was next day, because I gots the cable today in the mailtrippy.gif

I thought the wire was bigger but still fit into my 1/0 ring terminals soo im conlcuding that the jacket is also bigger.

yea i just put electric tape around the terminals while they are still warm, shrink wrap seems like it would take forever and a day.

Maybe you're just really close to the factory, I ordered around 5PM Yesterday I got tracking today, and estimated delivery date is Monday.

I've worked with their 1/0, 2/0 and 6 gauge. All quality wire, at a price that cant be beat in my findings.

Maybe you're just really close to the factory, I ordered around 5PM Yesterday I got tracking today, and estimated delivery date is Monday.

Yea there in IL im in IN..

Welding supply took longer to get for me and there in IL too i believe..

Good to hear. I'm glad it worked out well man!!!

You ain't kidding, that is some seriously thick stuff.  I got my 90ft of 1/0 today.  It barely fit in my 1/0 lugs either but that is a good thing.  Stuff was much more flexible than I figured.

Jon told steve who told me and I told shogen. Mystery solved.

Electronbeam is great to deal with. I went to order one of their facebook specials and the lady informed me that they had some end cuts she could sell cheaper. And theyd throw free shipping in. I think it was like a 58 foot piece and a 70 foot piece ( I was going to order 100 feet). Anyways when I got it it actually turned out to be a 58 and 95 foot piece so I got 25 feet free. Think it ended up being like 1.25ish a foot for 2/0

lmao... there ya go.... hahahaha ... this family shares! 

Jon told steve who told me and I told shogen. Mystery solved.

Electronbeam is great to deal with. I went to order one of their facebook specials and the lady informed me that they had some end cuts she could sell cheaper. And theyd throw free shipping in. I think it was like a 58 foot piece and a 70 foot piece ( I was going to order 100 feet). Anyways when I got it it actually turned out to be a 58 and 95 foot piece so I got 25 feet free. Think it ended up being like 1.25ish a foot for 2/0