Sign in to follow this  
Nextiii

Shipping times good this month?

i ordered some zcon recones and baskets beginning of may. just trying to get an idea when they would come

They should be pretty caught up, I would assume that you'll get it pretty soon.

Why did you have to recone the ZCON's again? Have you figured out why the failed?

Why did you have to recone the ZCON's again? Have you figured out why the failed?

DAMN my bad haha

Edited by ricksi30

Ordered XCON back in beginning of April, haven't received it yet, so it might be awhile.

Ordered XCON back in beginning of April, haven't received it yet, so it might be awhile.

It's worth the wait! Hopefully I'm done around the same time that you are, I still want to exchange demos.

Yikes. That's a long wait. I spoke with Aaron before ordering and he mentioned they were running ahead of the 21day turntime quoted on the site, but I'm thinking that may not be the case. Ordered my ICON at the beginning of the month and still haven'theard anything.

Fwiw, I'm not upset about it....just really wanting the sub

Nothing is wrong with my zcons just converting my 18's D2's to 12's unless theres someone who wanted to swap. First time was one of the 18s basket cracked because i didnt have my backseat box anchored correctly and went over a speed bump kinda fast.

Edited by Nextiii

Subs are worth the wait guys. I would suggest doing other things while you wait though to ease the thought of waiting. A few weeks is nothing to the wait I endured, but hang tight you will love the product.

I also had to split my order cause of funding. Ordered one zcon in April and one in may. Not complaining at all just sharing info. Looking forward to a nice fall.

Yikes that's a long time. I ordered mine beginning of may. Really hoping things are speeding up.

Subs are worth the wait guys. I would suggest doing other things while you wait though to ease the thought of waiting. A few weeks is nothing to the wait I endured, but hang tight you will love the product.

That was the plan. Worked on my other items and am now ready. Mainly just wanting to make sure I have this thing beforee my 3k mile road trip in June.