Sign in to follow this  
R3dt34rz

Dual SP418s

Can I get someone to assist me with an enclosure design for dual SP4 18s. Max dimensions are 27L x 30D x 30H. I'm currently running 2 15s and wanting to go with 18s. Power is a non issue since I'm now using two Crescendo 3.5ks. If this is possible please let me know. Looking to order the subs this week.

im not sure you have the space for a dual setup. a single 18 recommends 7 cubic so you would need 14 with 2. there is room for a sealed enclosure... i dont have any ideas for that space. is there any more room where ever you are trying to fit it?

i did a little research into dual subs when i ordered mine. my numbers came to a 31X37X31 box to come just shy of 14 cubic with an octo port.

Edited by ncc74656

Yes max dimensions were off, it was dark when I measured.  Max dimensions are 38w x 30d x 34 h. Can someone please provide some help with a design. Looking to do subs up/port back, 45s for bracing, double baffle. Thanks in advance. 

i am no box builder but i thew this together in my spare time. does it meet your needs?

http://imgur.com/a/j00Gx

gHBKpbW.png

4G9pjX9.jpg

Sign in to follow this