my kw-nx7000 finally died. I am looking at this unit as a cheap replacement: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_42331_JVC-KD-X50BT.html. My goal is to find a cheap , reliable HU with bluetooth, ipod control, at least 2 RCA outputs. Thoughts?

Ive been using this since October, I really have no complaints.

Ive been using this since October, I really have no complaints.

cool deal. Does the bluetooth dongle have to go in the back? I like to have my ipod plugged in the back of my current deck and stowed in the glove box

Not sure I mean obviously you can unplug the Bluetooth dongle, but then of course your Bluetooth isn't going to work.  I haven't tried plugging it in the front.

Not sure I mean obviously you can unplug the Bluetooth dongle, but then of course your Bluetooth isn't going to work.  I haven't tried plugging it in the front.

thats what i meant, plugging it in the front. 

If you listen to your iPod, these are a great inexpensive solution. We sell a lot of these to people who don't use CD's at all and motorcycles and they're all the features of a good deck for $100. http://www.alpine-usa.com/product/view/ute-42bt/

bought it

got the new jvc in. Little bit of alternator whine. Gonna ground the rca's tomorrow. Hopefully that will fix it.

JVC makes some good stuff now that they are owned by Kenwood.