Sign in to follow this  
Garrett Tait

sp4 dust cap

i got my sp4 today :))))  i was wondering if the carbon caps were the standard for the sp4's??

pleasant surprise because i wasnt expecting a carbon fiber dust cap lol

I was in chat with NDMstang and he said they were out of the regulars or something like that. Said mine would be the same way.

Dude, post pics. Carbon fiber is schmexxy.

I popped in that chat also. If I remember they were using cf caps till the plastics are back in..

hell yeah!!! haha the unboxing video is processing and being uploaded to youtube right now. i'll throw it up when its ready :)

carbon will be an option..our abs plastic caps have not arrived yet so we're still using the carbon ones at no additonal cost until we get the abs ones back in stock, then they'll be an upgrade.

carbon will be an option..our abs plastic caps have not arrived yet so we're still using the carbon ones at no additonal cost until we get the abs ones back in stock, then they'll be an upgrade.

ahhh i see. anyways man the sub looks killer i cant wait to start my box build soon!!

my buddy came over right as the fedex guy was pulling up

Edited by gt58

sweet freebie!

got a little video of me playing it for the first time (free air). its on a rockford fosgate t1000, seeing roughly 1400 rms. i cant wait til i beef up my electrical and get some real power to it.  :)

That's a quick way to blow something man..that thing is NOT made to take that kind of power free air.

Why would you do that....

because it's my woofer and ill do whatever I please with it

Haha that's one way to look at it. Not trying to be a dick, but it isn't a good idea to do that. But as you said it's your woofer and you can do whatever you want with it. Just please don't come back in a week asking why your sub is "making a weird noise".

So long as you don't turn around and start yelling at us that we built you a junk speaker and it fell apart and burned up...do as you please.

You're going to end up buying stock in recones if you keep that up :)

Sure it is..people see a blown speaker and automatically think it is the manufacture's fault..when it isn't.

I don't like selling recones..they're a pain to deal with. I don't want anybody to have any problems..ever.

thats what i see out of this topic... op coming back saying my sub is having issues Fi better warranty it

why do i keep seeing this amp told as a 1400 watt RMS output?

DUDE WTF my sub blew~~~~ warranty asap~~~.....

lol jk...  im sure the sub will be okay. i only did it on 1/3 power for a minute or so. im gonna let it chill in the box while i finish prepping my trunk.

that 'flop' noise..is not..normal..

Sign in to follow this