Sign in to follow this  
eviljin

Boston Acs. Z6 or SI 307?

Can 't decide. I was in Sound Advise listening to the demo speakers, wanted to check out the Clarion decks. I coulda sworn the W7 was hittin with the Z6s until I realized it was just the components that were playing! Nice stuff. How do the 307s compare to this?

How are these comparable? a 6.5 to a 5.... an over 1 (or is it 2) grand component set vs. 370 shipped... I heard the Z6 before and thought it was nice but, not for the price...

I have no experience with the new Boston units, but all the others I've heard, I was not very impressed with. Now take this with a grain of salt as the only ones I have heard were on a display wall in a listening room at a local dealer.... Who has since went out of business..... Oh yeah, I haven't been in a stereo shop in years so take that into account as well. :D

Where's MSchmidt when you need him? He and JMigs are some of the only people who have bought 307's and are actually speaking about them on the forums.

Where can I find the specs and dimensions Nick? If it can fit in my Accord, I definitely wanna be fully SI driven.

The 307s are amazing... nobody that has heard them has been dissapointed. I've heard them in two setups and I was highly impressed by both.