Sign in to follow this  
gprestonmoto

Bringing back to Life!

My grandfather passed away in 2004, and I finally ended up getting the nerve to start getting the Eldorado fixed up and handled. I went up to my grandmother's house Sunday and tried to get her fired up after sitting for about 5 years. Electrical all seems good besides having to replace the battery of course. I came across a couple of things that royally pissed me off but when I go up again to try and pass the old gasoline out, or drop the tank if it comes to that, I should be able to have her running and ready to go.

Plans are RF Punch Pro 6'' or 8'' in the doors below the factory speaker locations and the Punch Pro Tweeters in the factory 4'' locations. Rear speakers will be disconnected and a pair of DR's or DP's in the trunk, haven't decided yet. Just some pictures of it during the clean up.

http://instagram.com/paradymedrew#

I'll take some more with the phone's normal camera next time. Sorry it's an Instagram link.

Sounds like a cool project. It's always cool to see somebody bring something back to life and do some modifications to it. Any new updates?

No not yet, audio plans have completely changed on the build for sure. Have no clue what I plan on doing for subs at the moment. I'm trying to come up with ideas.