sps1989

2 Sundown SD-2 10s and 2 SA-10s FST

I have 2 Sundown SD-2 10 D2s and 2 SA-10 D4 subs for trade.

I am looking for beasty subs. DC Level 4 and up 12s, 15s and 18s are a plus but may consider some sundown sa or z or ns 12, 15 or 18s.

May consider others or may sell.

If you wanna buy I am looking for $250 shipped for the SDs and $300 shipped for the SAs. But will take $500 shipped for all of them.

The SDs are in great shape. The SAs are in great shape as well except for one of them has a missing terminal. I have been using a bolt and nut.

sas_zps3f2db633.jpg

IMG952646_zps99885bd1.jpg

saterminal_zps1e52dfe4.jpg

IMG955732_zpsaa94b881.jpg

sd-210_zpsdb125293.jpg

sd-2102_zpsbff84ff1.jpg

Sorry they are d2. And I may consider that. Could you pm me some pics and what ohm it is?

Sorry they are d2. And I may consider that. Could you pm me some pics and what ohm it is?

Sent you a pm with pictures

Anyone else interested?

I currently have d4 sd's is there any harm in running 2 d4's and 2 d2's i know id have to have them on separate amps but  curious about mixing the vc's

I don't see why it would hurt as long as you can get em close to the same wattage on different amps. The vcs are just made for ease of wiring to certain ohms for the amp you have.

Edited by sps1989

I don't see why it would hurt as long as you can get em close to the same wattage on different amps. The vcs are just made for ease of wiring to certain ohms for the amp you have.

well I was thinking run 1 d2 in series to get 4OHM then run with a d4 with all 3 paralled on each amp

No. The d2s and d4s must be on separate amps. If you mix them tHey will not all receive the same wattage. run the 2 d2s at 2 ohm on one amp and the 2 d4s at 1 or 4 on another amp. And try to match the power output.