EPerez

Cloud77 please read.

Cloud77, I am not going to respond anymore to you on the SSA forum. I have done nothing wrong. I sent the working product in the photos. Please do not try to contact me on the forum and please don't post in my threads unless it is helpful to me. I am not trying to be a dick, but you have my number and if you need to talk to me you can txt or call. I have responded to the paypal claim and we will wait and see what happens. Like what me and others have said, things like this happen when shipping. This is why I got insurance on it because of things happening like this. I did not scam you as I wouldn't scam anyone on here. I love this place. Everyone is cool and everything is so relaxed here, why would I send a messed up sub to someone on the site to ruin my reputation?? A silly thing I think. I have sold to others on here and they have all been more than happy with their purchases. I am not trying to stir things up and cause fighting on here. I am not a drama person, so please read this and don't contact or talk trash about me. How old are we? Can we settle this like adults and not say "If you were in front of me I would knock you the fuck out" and crazy stuff like that. I'm 19 and I'm trying to handle this like an adult. I told you I will take this to the post office and get this situated. If you do need anything from me text or call. Thank you.

The first step is an insurance claim, hopefully they approve it and it gets taken care of. If they deny that claim then you as the seller need to make things right. Cloud paid for a working sub and did not receive one and that certainly isn't his fault so why should he eat the cost? Like I said if it was packed properly hopefully usps takes care of it. Either way just work it out through paypal and post the results when it has been resolved.

If I am out of line mods please delete this.

Yes you are right Rick.

Also I hope this doesn't give people the thought that I am a scammer and want to rip people off. I do have other things for sale and I will post as many pictures of how it is with name cards with every picture. I will post videos of things working and anything else needed.

You lied. You lied about the reading of the coils and you lied about the abuse you put on it.  You unmounted this and broke the basket cause you still had it in your car.  This is not USPS, the gasket would be enough cushion to protect the basket edges. 

And I'm guessing you already moved the money because you said to me on the phone "you can't give me a refund"  Give me the requested money for a recone and new basket and this will be resolved.  That still places me in inconvenience as a buyer of this falsely advertised piece of equipment.

null_zps1c4a978f.jpg

Not able to put it in and out of box while box is in the vehicle. Coils read what I said they were.

Something is really screwed up here. That coil is not good. Also packaging is subpar at best.

Airing out your issues on other forums is not cool. PayPal will rule in favor of the buyer in this situation, product was not as advertised.

And I'm guessing you already moved the money because you said to me on the phone "you can't give me a refund"  Give me the requested money for a recone and new basket and this will be resolved.  That still places me in inconvenience as a buyer of this falsely advertised piece of equipment.

Paypal took the money out of my account and is holding it until this resolved. I am not going to refund you anything. I am going to go to post office for insurance claim. Do you want a recone with the money from the insurance claim? That's what I will ask for if that's what you want.

Something is really screwed up here. That coil is not good. Also packaging is subpar at best.

Airing out your issues on other forums is not cool. PayPal will rule in favor of the buyer in this situation, product was not as advertised.

Everything worked fine when I sent it. He showed the box without the pillow in it. Bigjon sent me the box he received from sundown for a sundown ns.

Paypal took the money out of my account and is holding it until this resolved. I am not going to refund you anything. I am going to go to post office for insurance claim. Do you want a recone with the money from the insurance claim? That's what I will ask for if that's what you want.

I have already asked you for this personally through paypal.    the basket was broken on the top 2 screw holes so you must have unmounted it still in the car because you want to keep that box in there.  or its such a tight fit it wont come out easily.  Please just  fix this and stop dodging.

Everything worked fine when I sent it. He showed the box without the pillow in it. Bigjon sent me the box he received from sundown for a sundown ns.

I have a picture with the pillow in my hand above the box and its softness is all pushed to both sides.  just because subs have been successful in this box 3-4 times doesn't mean its a reuseable guarantee.

Once I get everything figured out for the insurance claim, you can get the recone.

The pic before shows that the sub is not able to be put in or taken out with the box in the car.

Once I get everything figured out for the insurance claim, you can get the recone.

The pic before shows that the sub is not able to be put in or taken out with the box in the car.

I'm sure you can push it back move your amps and hand screw the bottom two mounts.  The proof is in the pudding..

I'm sure you can push it back move your amps and hand screw the bottom two mounts.  The proof is in the pudding..

I can send you a video of the box all the way back against the metal and it being only be a few inches from the back of the car. Like I said I am done doing this over SSA.

I can send you a video of the box all the way back against the metal and it being only be a few inches from the back of the car. Like I said I am done doing this over SSA.

I think this is done.  You sold me a messed up sub and want to blame postal carrier for internal and external damages.  Your refusal to give me a refund shows that you treat this site as an easy way to scam people out of money.  Do what you will..but I'm not going to give up on this until I get compensation from your end.

The claim should have been handled through the shipper first, it is a process that takes a few weeks but it would have gotten you your refund, and you could have kept the sub. You are handling this all wrong.

The claim should have been handled through the shipper first, it is a process that takes a few weeks but it would have gotten you your refund, and you could have kept the sub. You are handling this all wrong.

This just happened today, when I received it.  I was thinking of buying an xcon brand new but sold my XXX and an extra recone to get this =[

I really don't know what to do because I'm so angry.  Send me a msg if you please. 

Edited by cloud77

Cloud77, I am not going to respond anymore to you on the SSA forum. I have done nothing wrong. I sent the working product in the photos. Please do not try to contact me on the forum and please don't post in my threads unless it is helpful to me. I am not trying to be a dick, but you have my number and if you need to talk to me you can txt or call. I have responded to the paypal claim and we will wait and see what happens. Like what me and others have said, things like this happen when shipping. This is why I got insurance on it because of things happening like this. I did not scam you as I wouldn't scam anyone on here. I love this place. Everyone is cool and everything is so relaxed here, why would I send a messed up sub to someone on the site to ruin my reputation?? A silly thing I think. I have sold to others on here and they have all been more than happy with their purchases. I am not trying to stir things up and cause fighting on here. I am not a drama person, so please read this and don't contact or talk trash about me. How old are we? Can we settle this like adults and not say "If you were in front of me I would knock you the fuck out" and crazy stuff like that. I'm 19 and I'm trying to handle this like an adult. I told you I will take this to the post office and get this situated. If you do need anything from me text or call. Thank you.

You didn't do anything with pay pal yet..Viewing the claim now.

I'm not sending you a message, I just told you how to fix it.

Heads up cloud77 do not drop the PayPal claim untill you are paid for your Recone and make him gift u the money On PayPal so he won't dispute u back... It's sad how shitty people are these days.

Heads up cloud77 do not drop the PayPal claim untill you are paid for your Recone and make him gift u the money On PayPal so he won't dispute u back... It's sad how shitty people are these days.

IT's sad how one can judge with no evidence as well.  Think about that. 

Nobody else responds in this thread aside from the people involved.   Or the mods and admin of course, because we can.  Yep, you're reading that correctly.

2013-06-06_17-08-30_428.jpg

The other coil reads 1.8.  He told me that both read 2.4.  which would be bad anyway, but a lie was told here.  at least @ 2.4 I could hook it up

2013-06-06_18-09-32_500.jpg

Here is the coil through the vent holes.

2013-06-06_17-07-05_509.jpg

This is how it was shipped. 

2013-06-06_16-34-38_956.jpg

claimed shipping dmg

2013-06-06_17-07-15_323.jpg

Here is the shipping pillow on the bottom of the box.  All the weight was shifted to one side when I picked up the package so it was deemed worthless.  The amount of packaging peanuts used could be hand counted on fingers and toes.

This item was advertised as a ZCON with a new recone.  One coil blown, black coils, and chips in the basket from unmounting is not the way I was supposed to receive this.

One coil is not blown it must of been shifted when shipped. The coil is not black and when you do the recone please hold up the new one and this and you will see they are the same color. The cracked basket is from shipping too.

I am telling you through txt that I will pay for your recone and basket. It's 175 shipped. You are asking for 220. If you accept the 175 this will all be over with. The insurance claim has been done for 175 and I am offering you the money now out of my own pocket so you will be happy and you will be set. I will wait for the claim and you don't have to.

looks like seller is going to compensate me 175$ for repairs to the woofer and basket.  so looks like I am the new proud owned of a zcon motor for 265$.  But it has a good home now.

Edited by cloud77

Just called and it's all settled.