Mark LaFountain

EVIL Tahoe | Mark's SSA DEMO MACHINE **new pics p8**

I guess I just like the way they sound.  Plus you can put up some great numbers while retaining some musical ablitty.  Nothing more then that.

I cleaned up the Tahoe a bit today, took the rain guards off it and washed it, it cleaned up pretty good.

Mind you this isn't a perfect truck by any means but it's great for what I need it for...

296103_616357465043461_249383190_n.jpg

7265_616357491710125_892063943_n.jpg

969965_616357611710113_2114459689_n.jpg

1002095_616357668376774_1229605703_n.jpg

999402_616357711710103_1148967571_n.jpg

So this is what I have to work with...

I love these old 2 door trucks. Very nice choice. Tuned in. 

Don't see too many blue on blue GM's

Edited by Penguin4x4

Nice Truck Mark !!! I'm tuned in for the build !!!

Congrats and tuned in also. Cleaned up pretty good if you ask me. If you want the interior immaculate I'm sure a detailer could work most of it out via steam clean.

Edited by R3dt34rz

Looks sharp.

I figured you had thought about it alot, it just seems like an unusual choice.

J

Looks sharp.

I figured you had thought about it alot, it just seems like an unusual choice.

J

Well, i'm thinking about it right now, I have all the time in the world to decide what to do with it.

If you sat in Zach Metts Astro, or Navid's Expedition, you would probably agree with me on this :)

I like M5's 6th order idea. The ability to a few db's of boost over the passband and still have a lower f3 in the 20's.

Looks sharp.I figured you had thought about it alot, it just seems like an unusual choice.J

Well, i'm thinking about it right now, I have all the time in the world to decide what to do with it. If you sat in Zach Metts Astro, or Navid's Expedition, you would probably agree with me on this :)

Didn't mean to neg you, small mobile screen FTL.

Yeah those vehicles are downright nasty, BP's work when you know what your doing.

Looks sharp.I figured you had thought about it alot, it just seems like an unusual choice.J

Well, i'm thinking about it right now, I have all the time in the world to decide what to do with it. If you sat in Zach Metts Astro, or Navid's Expedition, you would probably agree with me on this smile.png

Didn't mean to neg you, small mobile screen FTL.

Yeah those vehicles are downright nasty, BP's work when you know what your doing.

Yeah, whichever direction I go, Dylan is going to design it.

Very excited to have a big build.

Just got the tail lights and head lights in, just waiting on the grille to finish up the front of the truck.

I put the tail lights in and a Team SSA sticker and wow, transformed the back of the truck.  I'll get some pictures with my Cannon shortly.

What grille did you get?

What grille did you get?

Same as the one on it, just new.  The current one has broken mounting holes etc, just figured replace the whole damn thing.  Why not ?

Right on.  I just figured maybe you got some billet or something.

You should have got a Yukon grille and put a big SSA badge in place of the GMC.

Paint the chevy bowtie blue

That sould make it look better.smile.png

Looks good. A more "aggressive" tire would really set it off I think.  

New Grille, HID Lows & Brights, LED Turn Units, and LED Turn markers installed. Very happy with how it turned out..

1017059_619235858088955_2103139010_n.jpg

179709_619235861422288_1650952111_n.jpg

6508_619235844755623_1780533522_n.jpg

944708_619235918088949_1049816631_n.jpg

Lookin good. Definitely a sucker for the Chevy CK's.

man them rims are whack!!! haha  i know things take time. cant wait to see it finished up!

Looks good. A more "aggressive" tire would really set it off I think.  

I agree.  A more agressive tire does really set off the look of these trucks.  I really like the Goodyear Duratrac's and would recommend them to anyone.  While technically an all terrain tire, they're plenty aggressive when it comes to mud, snow, etc but behave very well in the rest of the conditions, ride really good and have to be the quietest damn tires with that much tread I've ever experienced.  They also wear fairly well too.  I put 55,000 miles on the first set I put on my '07 Chevy 2500HD work truck.  I like them so much I put another set on it and put a set on the Jimmy.  Sadly I'll never get to see how many miles I would get out of the second set, they replaced that truck this year with a '13 Ford F-250 Super Duty that has 17" rims, so I can't even transfer them to this truck.  It doesn't matter though, I know exactly what's going on it as soon as the factory tires wear out.  :D

The truck is looking good so far Mark.  I'm certain the build will be beastly, in an Evil way. ;)