Mike1982

Recommend Any box builders in the Louisville, Ky Area

I am looking for a box builder in the Louisville Ky area.

I live in the Jefferson-town (J-Town) area (40299-3520) of Louisville Kentucky & I was wondering if any of you guys would know or recommend any box builders in the Louisville Kentucky or Southern Indiana Area. I just want someone who is good at what they do & will give me a fair price. I figure that cutting out shipping costs will save me at least $100.00 & with someone local they can actually see my car & build what I am actually looking for.
      Thanks
                 Mike

Edited by Mike1982

I am looking to see if i could fit a pair of xcons 12s in the trunk of my 99 camry with the box clearing the trunk brace so that i can push the box all the way back in the trunk & still have room for my batterries. I am also considering 2 or 3 xcon 10s which ever option i have the space for and still have room for my 4 deka group 24's.

Edited by Mike1982

I can help you look at it. I have built enclosures for many years but if comes to building 900 different angles to squeeze every inch I haven't done much of that. But I'd be happy to meet up with you and see what is possible and go from there. Pm me your number.

Oops

Edited by Mike1982

That sounds good to me