Sign in to follow this  
Vicious

How do I actually place an order for a 15" D2?

Yea, Ive already checked the SI website and saw the address to send my money to, but I was wondering if there was a way to pay for one of these with PayPal, or if sending my check off was the only way.

Do I need to write Nick an email before I send the check so that he is expecting it, or should I just go ahead and send it with my contact information (email, phone, address....anything else needed besides naming the item I am buying?)?

If I can pay with PayPal, what is the PayPal address that I should send the money to? Are there additional charges for using PayPal?

I sent an email to Nick asking pretty much these same questions yesterday, but never got a response. No doubt he is a busy man and didnt have time to get around to my letter today, so I thought I would just ask here and see what you guys had to say (since I may not be around my computer again after tommorow morning until late Saturday or early Sunday.

Thanks for the help :)

You got it bud. You're right on track and good luck with the purchase. You can see the pics of mine in another thread in this section.

Alright, so I just send him an email with my contact info and tell him that I am sending the money, and then send it to the given address (with my contact info enclosed again) and that will take care of it?

Sounds simple enough, thanks :)

I would send an email first to make sure he even has some still available. Might try contacting some of the reps on here as they may knwo firsthand better than I. They may also knwo how to directly contact Nick as well.

The 15's are available...but not for long. Keep in mind that if you send a check it will take two weeks to clear (10 business days). That, and I just responded to your email. :D

Awesome :)

I went ahead and sent the money VIA PayPal with my credit card, so hopefully that gets everything in order B)

Thanks, again :)

I need to order a 12" as well. I sent an email but if any rep is on here reading these I would like to know where to send payment via paypal. assuming there are some 12s left.