Billetproof97'

My 00' camry build

Thought I would post up some pictures of my build. Im pretty excited because its my first build and my first stereo system. Its going in a 00 toyota camry. its nothing fancy car wise. but I figure if I have access to a wood shop and such why not build it? heres whats going in it Alpine 9885 headunit pheonix gold octane R's 5.25 components with tweeters Hifonics TXi6406 Sundown audio SAZ-1000D 15 inch massive audio DMX stg2 CF subwoofer box is ported at 3 cubic feet tuned at 34Hz audio control epicenter I know the amp for the sub is kinda on the small side but it should do for now until i get a better sub and amp later on down the road when i get back to the states. right now im stuck on the wiring part. I have the wiring for the speakers and such but still need 4ga wire for the power wires still. Im also stuck on where to place my amps. my sundown amp is small enough to fit on the back of the seat but my hifi amp isnt. I might make a amp rack for it.

post-34766-0-76852100-1372099953_thumb.j

Edited by Billetproof97'

I dislike how i cant use my photobucket on here. i  accidently deleted all my pictures off my phone that i was going to use to upload them here with. I will try and take everything apart and retake pictures off my phone. boy oh boy FML on the computer it totally owns me....

I dislike how i cant use my photobucket on here. i  accidently deleted all my pictures off my phone that i was going to use to upload them here with. I will try and take everything apart and retake pictures off my phone. boy oh boy FML on the computer it totally owns me....

I you saved them in photobucket they would be i your library.

I think I figured out how to post some pictures. my appologies if they are too big

post-34766-0-99928600-1372150648_thumb.j

post-34766-0-42323100-1372150666_thumb.j

post-34766-0-71198000-1372150691_thumb.j

post-34766-0-57407600-1372150742_thumb.j

more

post-34766-0-69871600-1372150836_thumb.j

post-34766-0-78068200-1372150851_thumb.j

post-34766-0-62307800-1372150885_thumb.j

post-34766-0-66894600-1372150910_thumb.j

<p>1 more for now. Im pretty much at a stand still right now. going to grab some carpet today from the local car audio shop here. I didnt realze how expensive carpet was but damn now i know. was also going to put my sundown amp on the back of the rear fold down seat and then make a amp rack for my hifonics amp. Im lost as to what kind of amp rack to make. id like it standing up.</p>

post-34766-0-57280300-1372150981_thumb.j

post-34766-0-08438900-1372151007_thumb.j

Edited by Billetproof97'

Nice !!!

I have a 99 camry & love seeing camry builds I will be watching this build with much enthusiasm 

Pics are too small !!!

Tuned in.

I like to see builds in cars we have in my country. (not really the same Camrys here, but...not like your huge SUV or 4x4s !).

I am going to utilize the factory tweeter location too for my components I went to the junk yard and got the mounts & sail panel grilles

Really pics are too small? I will see about resizing them for you guys. Any recommendations on sizing? Also i was wanting to use the "sail panels" for the new speakers but i think the plastic doesnt come off the stock speakers so i went ahead and made it out of MDF. Turned out nice for something im doing for the first time. I used a scroll saw for the templates and then sanded them down to smooth them out. Then i used a drill press for the cutouts and then sanded the inside down as well.

i have the same car

Nice build so far!

Thankyou guys! Means alot coming from pro guys!

That box looks good, my man! 

Thanks man! Some imperfections for my first time box building but i think it turned out great. I tried grabbing carpet today. I called them and the language barrier sucks. Im gonna try and go tomorrow to pick it up. Hopefully being in person will resolve what i need length and width wise for the box. I am itching to have this thing hooked up already

Quick question what size are the rdriver and passenger side speacker size and the ones behind the back seat head rest I would look for my self but thought I would ask before I start to tear it apart

All 4 speakers front and back are 5.25 i believe. The rear speakers i added a tweeter to. the front i put everything in the stock location. You can fit a 6 inch and a tweeter in there if you want for the rear. Ive had these speakers for 2 years and just now am using them lol. I like the sound quality. I can show you a better picture of the rear speakers if need be

Looks good.

5.25 is the stock size of the front door speakers or that is the size of the speakers you pu

5.25 is the pheonix gold speakers you see. I can look up stock speakers for you. I finally went ahead and got carpet for the box ended up spending 30 euro not too bad i guess. I also bought some spray adhesive its called "185" or something tomorrow i will be applying the carpet. Wish me luck. Im gonna watch a bunch of YouTube videos of how to do this the best and easiest way. Work has really hindered finishing this project up but in time it should be done

Edited by Billetproof97'

Could you by any chance give me the depth or height of the front door speaker well better yet the dimensions so I can fine a little better to a lot better replacements for the speakers. I'm stuff guessing about the rear speakers behind the head rest I think they are 6 by 8 or 6 by 5. Do. You know

Forgot to ask how did you remove those speacker covers for the rear