Sign in to follow this  
Nathan@XSPower

Slamology 2013 Homeowners Association Compaint

Top two took turns.

Fb Donny Hinkle, if u sir, fb's often.

One last piece of useless pov, concerning HOA's and a old landscaper's opinion...

These very well may be the same folks who will not tolerate such hanious crimes such

As yard globes, mini barns, or boat trailiers in a driveway....

Just an observation.

I would be willing to bet, if in a sensible conversation, most of the folks whom were at the show, if asked to wager

a $100 bill on a bet that they could shake a window, a mile away, inside of that track, with thier audio setup,

very few would likely attempt the task for the winnings, my opinion is, most would be doubtful, they could indeed shake

anything that far away.

Aside from the HO's discomfort, that is sort of badass, again imo.

I have sub- standard batteries and ibapologize for the house shaking incident, (not my first infraction),i got carried away with sean's new music and my ssa subs.

I did not watch the whole video.

I think i may of hit one of the houses with a dust cap.

Awesome Chop! :)

I thought the video was great and it made me laugh. The venue is literally, down the steet from nearby residents. You make your first right and you will see the neighborhood. I think the idea of complaining is silly. Simply because you live next to a raceway, an extremely popular one. Wether you were there first or the venue was. As stated before, all proper preliminary actions were taken. This was the TWENTIETH Anniversary, so it was nothing new. I mean, what else could have been done. I don't understand why so many members can't enjoy a laugh or two once in a while.

I thought the video was great and it made me laugh. The venue is literally, down the steet from nearby residents. You make your first right and you will see the neighborhood. I think the idea of complaining is silly. Simply because you live next to a raceway, an extremely popular one. Wether you were there first or the venue was. As stated before, all proper preliminary actions were taken. This was the TWENTIETH Anniversary, so it was nothing new. I mean, what else could have been done. I don't understand why so many members can't enjoy a laugh or two once in a while.

I agree cheezy!

Just like locally. They built a drag strip. There was a few house down the road. Then later, they built a trailer park right next to the drag strip. Now they're trying to get the drag strip moved or shut. Well it's your fucking fault you built your shit next to a drag strip. 

maybe it was the choppa that was flying around out there that was shaking windows

adhd.gif

maybe it was the choppa that was flying around out there that was shaking windows

adhd.gif

I blame it on that loud as BEYMA truck. 

This was actually the 2nd year at that venue. It had been held at the Marion County fairgrounds previously. The friday night event was held at the campgrounds next to the track.

I understand everyones point with the proximity of homes/housing additions close to the current venue & it's normal intended use. I am just hopefull that perhaps the city provides more info prior to the event next year. If I understand correctly though, the complaint was for the friday night event that went well into the evening. Perhaps an earlier start & end to that event could remedy the situation. Regardless to what day or night the call was made, my opinion is to work on keeping complaints to a minimum so we can continue to grow our particular show. It would be awesome to see it become as huge a turnout in all aspects as SBN!