Sign in to follow this  
no_username

Extremly ebarassed...

But i have no clue how to clean this. Back 2 weeks ago me and some buddies were out egging and a egg broke in my back seat on the carpet on the floor. I thought i had cleaned it all but i guess i missed a few spots. Fast forward to today i look back there and there's god damn mildew growing on my carpet!!!! How the hell do i clean this?

I know milk kills mildew, so i was thinking

vacuum, spray milk, let it soak, spray lightly with soap and water and re vacuum... This is freaking sad... im not a scum

That's hilarious. Try bleach.

Edited by stefanhinote

I aint bleaching shit. Not that stupid. Shit didnt even know they made carpet cleaner LOL

I aint bleaching shit. Not that stupid. Shit didnt even know they made carpet cleaner LOL

And yet you are out egging other people's property, don't know that carpet cleaner exists, I'm sure the list goes on.  Sounds like a bunch of little punks to me. 

Check the NICKELODEON forums, im sure those kids will have more experience with this sorta thing.

It was worth a shot.

And yet you are out egging other people's property, don't know that carpet cleaner exists, I'm sure the list goes on.  Sounds like a bunch of little punks to me. 

My my, do you need someone to talk to? You sound quite angry. Take a chill pill or go drink a brew mr angry pants

Check the NICKELODEON forums, im sure those kids will have more experience with this sorta thing.

You sure about that? Cause i highly doubt it mate.

I have no idea who you egged, but you are making yourself sound foolish, and that you got what you deserve.

Either way, get some resolve carpet cleaner, and don't post about doing damage to other peoples property on this board in that way anymore. No one wants to be associated with that behavior.

I have no idea who you egged, but you are making yourself sound foolish, and that you got what you deserve.

Either way, get some resolve carpet cleaner, and don't post about doing damage to other peoples property on this board in that way anymore. No one wants to be associated with that behavior.

You have the option not to reply. But ok Mom, thanks for the life advice :)

You're right, you should be embarrassed that at 22 years old you were out egging.

How the hell do you know my age?>

Meh.........Who the fuck goes egging?

Your profile says your age in which you entered when you made the profile. :Doh: Stupid is as stupid does

You should have lied and said you dropped a carton of eggs! Or you were consuming raw eggs on your way to the gym and spilled your cup! Anything outside of egging.  I just hope they deserved it and it wasn't a random egg toss at people. I had that happen to my car once and it ruined my paint!!!

Carpet cleaner and if that doesn't do the trick get the carpet shampooed.

You have the option not to reply. But ok Mom, thanks for the life advice :)

At this point, you basically said you wrecked other peoples property and you want help cleaning up after yourself.

Maybe you still need a mom watching over you. Maybe the people you egged deserved it, but that can ruin paint on a car. Happened to me.

I would give you a vacation if I had the power to just based on the fact no one here wants to be associated with that kind of poor behavior.

Carma is a bitch, never do to other what you would not want done to you.

Actually yes you are.  Go ahead, use milk.  ROFL.

Love it! I've had my car egged and I swear if I caught them it would get ugly. Punk ass kids. Lucky you didn't get caught and put in the hospital. So basically... HA. Hope your shit rotts out.

Actually yes you are.  Go ahead, use milk.  ROFL.

werd_msword.gif

Use egg whites. Gotta close the doors and windows and let it bake UNDISTURBED for 5 days. Don't move the car, open the windows or doors. It will magically soak up the yolk and clean the carpet.

Or pay someone to clean up after your childlike behavior.

Fuckin amateurs.

J

Wouldnt it be hilarious if someone did some detective work and found out this kids name and location and informed police of said acts. If it was a random egging im sure someone filed a report.

Liljestrand is right, watch yo back punk