Sign in to follow this  
Accordman

How do i get into Contact?

We at Audio Innovations are still trying to get ahold of Ascendant in order to facilitate getting product and able to get recones for aa/fi product.  Myself and Ryan have sent numerous emails to the fi email and have not received anything back.  I'm in need of recones and need a way to be able to get product (hopefully in a timely manner).  

If anyone at AA/Fi reads this 

James Coil

Audio Innovations

4210 N. Fresno St. 

Fresno, CA 93726

Phone numbers

559-229-0123

559-449-0123

we would like some kind of contact so that we can get the ball rolling.

I too have had trouble getting into contact. I work at Stereo solutions in Redding Ca and I need some re-cones and new product.

Please call me if possible

530-224-1400

Want to get these woofers beating up my customers soon!!

Maybe putting it out here would be good since it seems to help people get the contact they need :)

North Coast Customz the Alaskan AA dealer would love to place orders and talk with somebody when they can.

AA is a retail company .. you should always get in touch with a dealer to get AA products

We are the dealer for Ascendant Audio in Alaska. I'm not sure if you misread my post but we are trying to place orders. It's been weeks since any form of contact and I hate trying to use Facebook to get a hold of someone for business matters.

Sign in to follow this