badbird454

Team Fi Subs Release Date

I am looking for Some info on when the new Fi Teams Subs will be released... I have seen the vids on youtube... and I want some!!

From what i was told, there is no ETA right now but hopefully in SEVERAL weeks.

But again, there is no guarantee on any ETA.

These are hush hush subs. So hush there will never be a release date. They will just appear one day sorta like a bassdrop in dubstep. :D

There is no release date. They will be in store once they are ready.

I was thinking they were "top secret" i looking for them on the site.. but still no sub... thanks you guys for the input though.. much love to my fellow bassheads!

Not top secret or anything. Parts have been in stock to make them for a very very very long time.

Company went through and is still going through a bit of a transition period, until things are caught up and running smoothly they won't be released on the website.

Hopefully in the next few weeks things will be in order enough to release them officially on the website.

That comfirms what i have been hearing.. i am a big Fi fan and cant wait for the oportunity to get my hands on a pair of them !!

Will they come in 12 inch versions or only 15's and 18's?

I'm gonna guess 15/18 only. Unless they put the 12 on a gay ass 12 spoke. 

15/18 only.

Hey, whatever happen to that rumored 21" btl from 3 years back? lol, random thought.

Us 12 inch guys don't get a lot of love these days.

I'm dying for some more info too. And praying for a 12"!!!

Oddly this isn't the first time i've heard this *zing* j/k lol

Oddly this isn't the first time i've heard this *zing* j/k lol

Haha well played sir

I was told from nick a few weeks ago they'd be available by now
ive seen so many ppl posting pics and video's of theirs, i want a pair too...
what do i have to do to get a pair? only wanna wait but so much longer before i choose a different sub

why when others just got 8 18s.. i have money too.. i should be able to get mine now too
i already sold my other subs and im bass less right now. already have the box built for the teams, the other subs i was considering wont work well in the box to just move on...
who said anything about making a big deal about? everyone in the thread wants to know an official release date, there's a new fi team tab on the website just no products in the tab just yet... yall are sensitive as hell on the boards these days

Us 12 inch guys don't get a lot of love these days.

Thats what the Zv4 is for lol

Don't have an 'official' release date...we never have for anything and we never will.

The tab that is on the website should be a bit of a clue.

The reason there are a handful of people that have them and have put them up on youtube and what not was to do field testing to prevent any issues with happening with a few parts that we haven't used before. We got the information that we were looking for, made a few adjustments and they're about ready for release. I've had zero time to do any emails, office work, etc for the past week due to people being out sick and everything in the shop breaking at least twice.

Photos have to be edited and put up on the site and then they will be released for ordering.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

GREAT

prices still the same as you sent in a email last month or should i contact you if they've changed at all.

ninja's 2 15s show the damage 2 can do which is all im doing to start off with but i'll end up with 4 in my tahoe when its all said and done with about 20k rms.. cant wait

is the team fi sub gonna be like the prototype subwoofer with 4k rms or did they change anything from the prototype? anybody know?

is the team fi sub gonna be like the prototype subwoofer with 4k rms or did they change anything from the prototype? anybody know?

...made a few adjustments and they're about ready for release.