deeper1

Door panel help

I need some help building some door panels. The panels are from a 96 2 door Tahoe and will house 4-6.5's. I'd also like to put 3 tweets in the A pillars. I'm in the Hammond area. Please email contact info to "jjroach@marathonpetroleum.com" - Thanks - Jared 

I no longer do installs. PM Bassaholic on here. He works at a shop in BR.

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

Why was Sean's post edited?

Because I pay good money for this section and I won't put up with Narcassistic and condisending bullshit here. If the post would have been helpful it would have stayed. But it wasn't, it was the same ole asinine comments that had no bearing on what the OP asked.

I have already talked to Aaron about this as I have been getting complaints from friends and clients that I send to this forum. The only members are going to feel welcome is if they are helped. There is a big difference between helping people do the correct thing and being an arseho because people want to do something you find stupid.

Because I pay good money for this section and I won't put up with Narcassistic and condisending bullshit here. If the post would have been helpful it would have stayed. But it wasn't, it was the same ole asinine comments that had no bearing on what the OP asked.

I have already talked to Aaron about this as I have been getting complaints from friends and clients that I send to this forum. The only members are going to feel welcome is if they are helped. There is a big difference between helping people do the correct thing and being an asshole because people want to do something you find stupid.

I've often noticed 2 types of comments on these forums from a question similar to this one.

1) There is no point in doing 3 tweets. Using 3 tweets would be just plain stupid and those 4 speakers will cause cancellation issues so that's stupid too.

Then there is the "Im not sure if I want to run the 3 tweets or 1 supertweet with 2 8's etc etc"

2) Well no one can tell you what you want. We need to know your goals. If you want 3 tweets you're just stupid. Those such and such tweets would be garbage and you should just do more research.

I've often felt that the help i came for was neglected at times myself. FFS *grabs spoon and heads towards light socket*

And that is perfectly fine. But this is not the SQ section and the guy wants what he wants. He did not ask for an opion of what to do. And even that he did not, if a suggestion would have been proposed of what to do would have been acceptable.

But "3 Mids, yea that's gonna sound great" is not a proper response for the question asked from a mature adult that is supposed to moderate this forum