Austin Whitacre

94 Grand Cherokee Build

First off, I'm going to tell you now this is going to be a super long
build. I work a minimum wage job and have a child to take care of and
bills to pay so they come first, Also bare with me this is my first
actual build myself. So if I mess up somewhere along the lines, Feel
free to give me some ideas and pointers i'm always up for learning new
things.

So to start this off, The stuff I plan to run.

2 dc audio level 4 15's

2 dc audio 2k's

2 xs power 3400's

PPI S2 Components

Mechman 270amp Alt

The Jeep

f70cb8b1-9954-46b7-9355-b0ed3a301ed0_zps

2013-06-13_01-29-36_194_zps6a712801.jpg

2013-06-13_18-22-11_719_zps592e6f63.jpg

2013-06-15_00-02-32_788_zps8cb85fe2.jpg

2013-06-15_00-02-46_158_zpsb64723aa.jpg

SKY HIGH FTW

IMG_20130612_021140_126_zps771cb79a.jpg

Welcome to SSA. Nice Ride ...

Thank you sir! One of the dc's should be here tomorrow. Im going to just run one dc level 4 15 for now, on 1k till i can afford the dc amps and other stuff i need for the build.

:WELCOME:

well the dc is in, Sorry I didnt get pictures of the box progress but I
was concentrating super hard on it being that it was my first box build.
It looks like hell now but I plan on sanding it all down doing some
filler and painting it. will def get pics of that.

IMG_20130711_192615_458_zps6bd8b1e3.jpg

How's it sound?

How's it sound?

Sounds great, I'll try to get a video posted today, also looking for someone near me to run it on the tl and get some numbers.

My new amp came in today, Hopefully I will get my wire in the mail
soon then I can Install this beast and see how it sounds.

IMG_20130726_132545_602_zps0f81774d.jpg

so I've done some system swapping, I cant afford a alt right now and who knows when I will be able too, minimum wage FTL :/ anyways heres what i'm left with now!!

IMG_20130907_190652_949_zps4243ba4d.jpg

IMG_20131001_024505_297_zpsbf4404ea.jpg

IMG_20130921_011743_952_zps0123dd4e.jpg

IMG_20130921_011730_325_zpsba47601b.jpg

i feel ya on the kid, bills, and low income. i make 11 an hour and im still broke all the time. i was looking forward to seein this build play out on low wages lol. 

is that sundown a v1? if so u interested in selling it? i've been looking for another to strap to my sp4 but i dont see many v1s anymore

i feel ya on the kid, bills, and low income. i make 11 an hour and im still broke all the time. i was looking forward to seein this build play out on low wages lol. 

is that sundown a v1? if so u interested in selling it? i've been looking for another to strap to my sp4 but i dont see many v1s anymore

its actually a v2 man sorry!!

Are you not going with the dc stuff now or is this just a temp setup? Also how come pro audio?

For an alt, look into singer for excellent quality at a pretty reasonable price. I loved my singer alt.

Are you not going with the dc stuff now or is this just a temp setup? Also how come pro audio?

For an alt, look into singer for excellent quality at a pretty reasonable price. I loved my singer alt.

Nope, no more dc stuff. Actually going all Sundown now. I have the saz 1500d and a sa 15 with the spl coil, hopeing to get another sa 15 and another 1500d. I love the pwxs man i heard some in person and said i have to have some, they sound great but i want to find a sax 125.2 to run them on.

I am actually waiting for  a quote on a singer alt as we speak.

Nope, no more dc stuff. Actually going all Sundown now. I have the saz 1500d and a sa 15 with the spl coil, hopeing to get another sa 15 and another 1500d. I love the pwxs man i heard some in person and said i have to have some, they sound great but i want to find a sax 125.2 to run them on.

Nicee! I'm running all sundown too! Great stuff! What tweeters are you running with them?

Nicee! I'm running all sundown too! Great stuff! What tweeters are you running with them?

right now some cheap pyrimid supertweeters, but I just now bought some cresendo ft1 supertweeters not 2 mins ago lol. also waiting on a reply to buy a sax 100.4

Nice choice in swapping. Tuned in. 

Thanks man, It might be a bit before I get all the sundown stuff in, waiting on a few more things to show up so I can do it all at once and also working on glassing my front doors for the pwxs and ft1s pics on that later.