In some aspects absolutely. Yours may sound better in the kicks. You'll lose stage height though. All depends on your tastes

i thought about it and have decided that im goiing to put in a 3way system and an audison bit 1 proccesor ,im goiing to rebuilt my doors so i can fit an 8 inc middriver and build pods on the dash for the mid and tweeter ,can you maby give some advise an great y way speakers i had the dls scandinavias in mind

Yikes. Not yet. I would spend WAY more time on a 2 way before going 3 way. That bit of knowledge requires some background you need to have for it to be effective. Not saying down the road it doesn't make sense, just a bit much atm. First step is integrate the two way and listen for what you like/don't like otherwise driver shopping is going to be rather rough.

And NO to the DLS's. Absolutely wrong to run active with a set that includes a crossover. Raw drivers will give you WAY more benefits for YOUR needs.

ok i dont know raw mids can you give some pointers on very good mids i can use put i have to buy peace by peace ,thanks