Chevy350TPI

SSAudio.com ....

Is great.

I mean, I visit some other forums, deal with the crap, come here and learn, and of course bullshit.

Realize that I'll never meet 99.5% of you guys, but you all are great.

I was just thinking you know, this place is awesome. No bullshit, quality members, and a great staff. It's not often where you can find a forum such as this (SIN is similar), where guys go absolutely out of their way to find you deals on equipment.

During this past week I've had the chance to deal with three different people merchandise wise. Flawless transactions as expected. All three of these people went out of their way to help me out, and I don't quite think just how much they know how much I appreciate it.

Everyone here is awesome. It's a good family. I don't quite understand it, but I like it. It's a great thing in my opinion.

From the ihop, to the owners, manufacturers, and representatives, to each and every contributing member, to those whom I've dealt with personally, to the entire forum - thank you SSA :)

Sorry, I was just reflecting.

i couldn't have said it better bro.

very well put. that is all.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Is great.

I mean, I visit some other forums, deal with the crap, come here and learn, and of course bullchit.

I was just thinking you know, this place is awesome.  No bullchit, quality members, and a great staff.  It's not often where you can find a forum such as this (SIN is similar), where guys go absolutely out of their way to find you deals on equipment.

During this past week I've had the chance to deal with three different people merchandise wise.  Flawless transactions as expected.  All three of these people went out of their way to help me out, and I don't quite think just how much they know how much I appreciate it.

Everyone here is awesome.  It's a good family.  I don't quite understand it, but I like it.  It's a great thing in my opinion.

From the ihop, to the owners, manufacturers, and representatives, to each and every contributing member, to those whom I've dealt with personally, to the entire forum - thank you SSA :)

Ca.com used to be sorta like that. But that all ceased a few years ago. I come to a forum that is good, and I behave like a model member. I go to a forum that is out of control and my behavior follows the pattern.

That was deep. And I agree completely.

i <3 Steve, the forum wouldnt be the same without him

the forum wouldnt be the same without any of you guys really

:grouphug:

Well put, I know I haven't been hear long but really enjoy the time spent!

Fuck all this BS! YOu guys can all suck my fat nuts.

If I had fat nuts. They're kinda small actually. But they do smack some ass with authority when I get to beating up the poontang.

Sorry, had to break up the love, but I agree whole-heartedly!

:lickscreen:

Fuck all this BS!  YOu guys can all suck my fat nuts.

If I had fat nuts.  They're kinda small actually.  But they do smack some ass with authority when I get to beating up the poontang.

Sorry, had to break up the love, but I agree whole-heartedly!

butt it's a classic! :lol2:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Is great.

I mean, I visit some other forums, deal with the crap, come here and learn, and of course bullchit.

I was just thinking you know, this place is awesome.  No bullchit, quality members, and a great staff.  It's not often where you can find a forum such as this (SIN is similar), where guys go absolutely out of their way to find you deals on equipment.

During this past week I've had the chance to deal with three different people merchandise wise.  Flawless transactions as expected.  All three of these people went out of their way to help me out, and I don't quite think just how much they know how much I appreciate it.

Everyone here is awesome.  It's a good family.  I don't quite understand it, but I like it.  It's a great thing in my opinion.

*sniff* brings a tear to my eye

this place and CYV are THE best forums out there... they have the best people, the best environment, and so chill.

also check your pms ;)

whats cyv?

CustomizeYourVehicle

They have become a sister site to us, focusing on modifications, photography, fitness, modeling.

And steveo, very well said. I always want the forum to get a little bigger, but I don't ever want to lose that "family" atmosphere. For example, I have known Dave Edwards for a while now, when I came down to his house for the TeamSSAudio meets, he (along with everyone else who attended) treated my like a brother. There have been no other group/website meets that have ever been like that. In that respect, I hope SSA never changes.

:wub::OhYeah:

whats cyv?

customize your vehicle.com

a decent little forum...hass car audio, models and performance/upgrade type of thing. they have a little "IHoP"..

pretty decent little place.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

CustomizeYourVehicle

They have become a sister site to us, focusing on modifications, photography, fitness, modeling.

And steveo, very well said. I always want the forum to get a little bigger, but I don't ever want to lose that "family" atmosphere. For example, I have known Dave Edwards for a while now, when I came down to his house for the TeamSSAudio meets, he (along with everyone else who attended) treated my like a brother. There have been no other group/website meets that have ever been like that. In that respect, I hope SSA never changes.

:wub::OhYeah:

I'm usually nicer to you guys, than I am too my brother. I still punch him in the back every time I see him. :D:)

Very true Steve-O

I know i'm cool, but i take no responsibility for these white devils

Yeah, I've found this is a very happy place. I love happy places. :)

Happy places, in the happy little forest. Look at all the little happy trees :D Sounds like Bob Ross is gonna make an ssaudio painting :)

Edited by ramos

I am very happy to be a member here. This is probably the only other site that still has values and can actually learn. CYV ans SSA has really become close lately and hope to become closer. I have invited members to come by and check out this excellent site. You guys really have a great audio knowledge and when combined with my site, which is more along the overall automotive knowledge, we can become a powerful team.

I am proud to be part of SSA and to display the banner on my site.

One of the reasons I don't post as often here as I do some other places is because of the quality of members. Most of the questions are answered, correctly no less, before I even get a chance to log on here.

Just a pleasant place to be aswell. Everyone is always polite and cordial to each other. No out of control flame wars or nonsensical, worthless posts in threads where they don't belong. Just great answer to car audio questions from great members. The way it should be :bigok:

One of the reasons I don't post as often here as I do some other places is because of the quality of members.  Most of the questions are answered, correctly no less, before I even get a chance to log on here. 

Just a pleasant place to be aswell.  Everyone is always polite and cordial to each other.  No out of control flame wars or nonsensical, worthless posts in threads where they don't belong.  Just great answer to car audio questions from great members.  The way it should be  :bigok:

I agree, that what forums are all about.