Wyo

Box help for New BL12

Hey fellow forum go'ers, long time reader first time poster.

Just recently pulled the trigger on a BL 12 cant wait for it to show up, and for some reason work thinks all the box calculator sites need to be blocked angry.png

So here's my what i have BL12 d1vc powering it with a Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP  i need a box design max dimensions are

20Wx18Dx26H max its going in the backseat of a f-150 extended cab in place of the stupid little jumber seat  behind the driver seat.

If one of you fantastic box guru's could lend me a hand with a slot ported box tuned to 32hz i would much appreiciate it.

I think 32hz is what im after anyways listen to most everything.

Thanks all in advance!

I can try and help you with this box if you still need it. Im not a box guru but Ive had some good luck with different box calculators and just made a box for my BL15 these last 2 days that sounds pretty good. Do you know how many ft^3 you wanna get out of those demensions?? Looks like Fi recomends 1.5 - 2.5 for the BL12.

Check out cut sheets on Fi's technical section.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell you a method to buy a real burberry bags online ,and enjoy a very low price;

People always like to search the burberry outlet, that is not a bag choince ,but the best way is to find the Louis Vuitton outlet ;

more details please follow our blog about the real burberry online shopping.

Gucci outlet