Sign in to follow this  
DLP Customs

Q&A

What do you make, and what makes it different than the rest? :)

Welcome to SSA.

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/dlp-customs-mld-15-subwoofer-1500-watt-rms.html

That is our first driver right now. 

Making us different is like comparing apples to oranges right now. We really don't have the budget yet to do the ideas i want. We do have other products in the making but i can't release any info on those just yet. We try out out-due the other guys by giving the best customer service possible and making high quality products everyone can afford!

Welcome to SSA!

Who are you? Do you have any background in audio? 

I have been around audio since i was 13. I am MECP basic and advanced certified as a installer. I did that for many years but it just wasn't my gig. I then went the dealer route and carried alot of companies. I left the industry back in 08 and had to get my life straight. Now i am back in the industry full force!

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/dlp-customs-mld-15-subwoofer-1500-watt-rms.html

Making us different is like comparing apples to oranges right now. We really don't have the budget yet to do the ideas i want. We do have other products in the making but i can't release any info on those just yet. We try out out-due the other guys by giving the best customer service possible and making high quality products everyone can afford!

i think the questions was more of what makes your products different then others on the market ?

i think the questions was more of what makes your products different then others on the market ?

I have the same question ^^

Being american assembled tends to rule out alot of the companies around now. We also are using a pretty new surround (to me atleast). In the future i have a new basket that i haven't seen many companies use. I have also noticed most company's running a 8 layer copper coil as i use a 4 layer alum in ours.

Sorry if that didn't answer the question im trying to answer the best i can that is a pretty broad question.

How many prototype woofers did you go through before finally selecting the one that is on pre-order now?

Why was this version chosen over the others?

How many prototype woofers did you go through before finally selecting the one that is on pre-order now?

Why was this version chosen over the others?

Well i cant say we tore up 20 woofers but we did go through a ton of spider packs and soft parts. We chose this spider pack over the others because it simply worked better for our use and held up to the abuse we put it through. If you havent seen our vids on youtube you need to check them out. This proto has been through some really rough situations.