Flatline1

Flatline Audio Amplifier Models/Specs/Pricing

All models operate from 10v to 16v or from 10v to 18v.

FL1 16v model  -$489 MAP

700@   4 ohm @14v

1260@ 2 ohm @14v

2000@ 1 ohm @14v

FL2 18v model  -$889 MAP

1100@ 4 ohm @14v

2130@ 2 ohm @14v

3800@ 1 ohm @14v

BA1 18v model  -$1489 MAP

1500@ 4 ohm @14v

2900@ 2 ohm @14v

5000@ 1 ohm @14v

EL Nino 16v model -$1789 MAP

1650@ 4 ohm @14v

3400@ 2 ohm @14v

6500@ 1 ohm @14v

BA2 18v model  -$1989 MAP

2100@ 4 ohm @14v

4000@ 2 ohm @14v

7000@ 1 ohm @14v

BA3 16v model  -$2289 MAP

2200@ 4 ohm @14v

4350@ 2 ohm @14v

8500@ 1 ohm @14v

El Jefe' 16v model -2989 MAP

2800@ 4 ohm @14v

5500@ 2 ohm @14v

10k  @ 1 ohm @14v

Edited by Flatline1

When will the prices be up?

When will the prices be up?

Today I didn't get a chance to do it last night but they will be posted today

Our pricing is in line with most other companies in the same power ranges and less than some in the same ranges a skar 4500 is 1449 our 5k is 1489. A sundown 3500 is 1200 so I think our price for the 5k is more than reasonable.

1489 for a 5k amp?!

Do you offer any amplifiers for standard nominal 12v vehicles?

All amplifiers will run @ 12v I guess I should have been clearer the amps operate from 10v to 16v or from 10v to 18v

All amplifiers will run @ 12v I guess I should have been clearer the amps operate from 10v to 16v or from 10v to 18v

In that case it would be helpful if you listed what voltage was used per output reading. :)

In that case it would be helpful if you listed what voltage was used per output reading. smile.png

All those are @ 14v

Updated hope that cuts down on any confusion it may have caused

Will these amps be available in the ssa store?

Will these amps be available in the ssa store?

Yes we have partnered with Mark on that and they will be available in the store soon.

sweet

Might be an idea to also show what these amps fo at 16 and 18 volts since they are rated to take that higher voltage. Show where that extra cash goes?

J

They look great but kinda pricy. If I need a good Korean amp, I usually grab an American Bass amp. What makes these better than say a $250 PH-4000 MD? http://www.americanbassusa.com/product.detail/product_id/141 Having trouble justifying cost. Not being a dick, I am legitimately interested.

They look great but kinda pricy. If I need a good Korean amp, I usually grab an American Bass amp. What makes these better than say a $250 PH-4000 MD? http://www.americanbassusa.com/product.detail/product_id/141 Having trouble justifying cost. Not being a dick, I am legitimately interested.

So every amp should be the same price going by your logic. They are pricey compared to what?

So every amp should be the same price going by your logic. They are pricey compared to what?

Actually that's not even close to what I said. Compared to other amplifiers, they are more expensive. And yes, all amplifiers with similar features should be priced fairly close. That's like saying 600 horsepower cars should be in all price ranges. Well hell yes I'd love that. But someone paying big money for the same power would probably be disappointed in their purchase. I was asking what made the amplifier's price higher than comparable models as there could be difference to make it worth the price. I wasn't being rude, nor was I trying to stir the pot, I'm gathering information. Thanks for adding a high level of maturity to the topic.

Glad to see you're on here. Mark @ SSA came down to Tampa after SBN to meet up with Robin, myself and others. He seemed impressed with our vehicles (mostly Robin's Tahoe). But my 2 12s on the FL1 were impressive, pretty sure his wife got a mini hairtrick from my truck. Don't feed into the trolls, they feed off forums.

So here are sizes of the amps to give you a idea of the footprint of the units.

FL1 2k is 12in wide x 2 in tall x 15.5 long

FL2 3.8k is 12in wide x 2in tall x 26 in long

BA1 5k is  13in wide x 3 in tall x 24 in long

El Nino 6.5k 13in wide x 3 in tall x 28 in long

BA2 7k 13in wide x 3 in tall x 34 in long

BA3 8.5k 13in wide x 3in tall x36 long

El Jefe 10k model 13 wide x 3 in tall x 38 long

nice foot prints

Thank you sir these were designed to be able to fit in small areas like your crx and pandas and things of that nature. These are very efficient and we have been able to tell major differences in current draw. I personally had a 3500w amp from a company that is sold here in the US that playing full tilt would go into protect. When our proto arrived we did a direct swap and could play all day long with no issues. Some of our team members did the same with their equipment and noticed differences.

i currently have a NS1 love the amp but i need more power and i have 0 space left,  and i just checked specs on its footprint and even your 6.5  is larger :(

how long is the NS1 im not familiar

2.5 tall x 12 wide x 29 at the mounting feet