Sign in to follow this  
paco1323

Fi BL 15 vs. Sundown X 15???

I am trying to decide what set of 15s would be better to go with.

I'm gonna be powering them with a Crescendo BC3500D.

In a 1999 Mustang with a 4th order box. 

So, Fi BL 15 or Sundown X 15??

oh boysigh.gif

Edited by ChILL

How the hell are we suppose to recommend anything to you when you only tell us what amp and car.

We need to know usable space, music you listen to, goals etc.

Its all there dip shit, Crescendo 3500D and a 99 Mustang. I just want that bitch to slam HARD!! lol

Its all there dip shit, Crescendo 3500D and a 99 Mustang. I just want that bitch to slam HARD!! lol

Haha good luck gettin any help fucker

I just need to know which sub people think is better, not help with a build my bad dude lol

The whole build will determine what subs to get. If you give the info I said you need to give then you will get a better chance of getting your question answered.

Btw the X isn't even out so nobody knows if it's actually good or not. But I'm sure it is since it's sundown.

To find out which sub is better, buy them both and test them out. Otherwise flip a coin and choose a sub

on the second post the guy is acting this way...........by tye way "dip shit" all the info is not thereban2.gifban2.gif

i think your at the wrong board

45CB2B2A-DD64-49ED-BC85-6248C56E089D-913

on the second post the guy is acting this way...........by tye way "dip shit" all the info is not thereban2.gifban2.gif

I second this

No it isn't.

You still haven't said what type of enclosure you want to try.  And no, 4th order isn't a type of enclosure.

I just need to know which sub people think is better, not help with a build my bad dude lol

Buy a skar sub lol.

Haha good one ^^

"slam HARD!!" well thats great! all the info to recommend a product is right there.

"slam HARD!!" well thats great! all the info to recommend a product is right there.

Nobody has used a sundown x. So how can we tell you which is better?

also the x series isnt rated for that amount of power. better youd look into the Zv4s. Do you have any elec upgrades to your vehicle to run that amp? and why a 4th order?

yo dog becuz forf order boxs be bangin yo

thats all i read all day on face book....and just to tune yall in on what  the streets think.. a 6th order is 6 times as loud as a ported box... so keep that in mind.

tumblr_lcadn3IK2d1qc2mbb.gif

the X's are out BTW

Actually some people have used an X series driver from

Sundown, fyi.

yo dog becuz forf order boxs be bangin yo

thats all i read all day on face book....and just to tune yall in on what  the streets think.. a 6th order is 6 times as loud as a ported box... so keep that in mind.

tumblr_lcadn3IK2d1qc2mbb.gif

im gonna put a a 6th order inside of another 6th order in a sealed box. gonna be bangin when i pull up to taco bell with my homies.

Actually some people have used an X series driver from

Sundown, fyi.

Why does the store say they aren't available till the 22 of july?

that maybe when they will have them for sale, but pre orders are already out.

i have seen a hand full of people with them,  and i have seen a few pairs used for sale already.

Sign in to follow this