Quentin Jarrell

Ethos 12 and 15 final pricing and preorder

Awesome! Send me an invoice when you get a chance.

.......18's, still waiting patiently ;)

Awesome! Send me an invoice when you get a chance.

Ill resend it to you today. I must have typed the address wrong.

Just curious as to how you think the 15 would do in 4 net @32 on a bit less power. ~1300 watts.

You would see a hump in response around tuning.

Frick, if I had the cash now, I'd order a 15 d4 or d1. Shizzer. Got too many things going on but man this would be perfect for me. Way to go Quentin. I guess I'll have to wait for the next run.

UPDATE 8/12/13

I am being told all parts to assemble the drivers are due in this Friday. Also talked wit Pat this morning and klippel testing and videos of the drivers on the klippel with explanations of the testing should be done by the end of the week.

PRE-ORDER WILL END 8/24/13 IF EVERYTHING STAYS ON SCHEDULE !!!!!!

Edited by Quentin Jarrell

UPDATE 8/12/13 I am being told all parts to assemble the drivers are due in this Friday.  Also talked wit Pat this morning and klippel testing and videos of the drivers on the klippel with explanations of the testing should be done by the end of the week.   PRE-ORDER  WILL END 8/24/12 IF EVERYTHING STAYS ON SCHEDULE !!!!!!

You must have a time machine Quentin

That's badass!

for as complicated as it was to make (5 axis) while keeping the letters from distorting I think it came out pretty damn good

for as complicated as it was to make (5 axis) while keeping the letters from distorting I think it came out pretty damn good

are they letters glued on or stamped from the back?

The whole cap is vacuum formed from a solid piece of plastic and the color is screen printed.

the cap laying on a 15 cone

DSC_0176_zps3a3b26ca.jpg

DSC_0177_zps9d9e458a.jpg

Don't recall seeing any like that before. Tits.

Love it! Can't wait to hear one!

:phatyo: every post you make grabs more and more of my attention

The next set of posts is his first sexual experience so id think twice about that. Haha.

But yea. Come on pat! We need the specsl

The next set of posts is his first sexual experience so id think twice about that. Haha.But yea. Come on pat! We need the specsl

Meh.....

Not funny?  i tried.. couldnt think of anything else at the moment.

Last time I talked to him this week he said he was wrapping some other stuff up then he would start on mine. It's just the nature of the business. EVEVERYONE runs behind by about 50%.

Also he's doing a good bit more than just testing. He's actually making videos walking through the entire testing and explaining everything as much as possible so my customers have an idea of what is involved in the R&D and why it's done.

I think it's pretty cool that he would take his time on a little no name company when he could be using his time on other customers like Dayton who have seriously deep pockets. It really shows the type of guy he is.

Last time I talked to him this week he said he was wrapping some other stuff up then he would start on mine. It's just the nature of the business. EVEVERYONE runs behind by about 50%.

Also he's doing a good bit more than just testing. He's actually making videos walking through the entire testing and explaining everything as much as possible so my customers have an idea of what is involved in the R&D and why it's done.

I think it's pretty cool that he would take his time on a little no name company when he could be using his time on other customers like Dayton who have seriously deep pockets. It really shows the type of guy he is.

Awesome!

cant wait!! im ready for these.. paired with my new head unit this should be great!