Quentin Jarrell

Ethos 12 and 15 final pricing and preorder

cant wait!! im ready for these.. paired with my new head unit this should be great!

:woot:

how much port area for the 15" in the 3ft recommended enclosure?

how much port area for the 15" in the 3ft recommended enclosure?

I was going to ask this too and forgot.

75 @ 32 hertz

85 @ 36 hertz

Per Small's formula, per coil overhang of 22.5mm

What no 12-16 inch per cube generic answer like a majority of online companies?

Yea, which people will see in this example.. you need a lot more..

Roughly 26sqin of port per cube.

Exactly :)

Thanks man :fing34:

UPDATE 8/22/13

Talked with Pat again today.  He is still running a bit behind schedule.  He is expected to go to Korea at the end of next week so he is saying everything will be done before he goes.  I am happy with preliminary results enough that I have given the go ahead on assembly.  Any changes on parameters if any will only change "optimal" box specs (optimal meaning relatively flat response with lowest possible roll off) a minute amount. A hertz or so in tuning or + or - .2 cubic feet.  The drivers will still work well in the recommended enclosures which are 1.25-2 feet for the 12 and 2.5-3.5 for the 15 both tuned 32-36 hertz.

As of today I have 59 drivers still available for purchase.  The next batch of drivers are not expected in until the end of Feb. 2014

Pre order ($50 off) will remain open until all of Pat's results are in.

As of today I have 59 drivers still available for purchase.  The next batch of drivers are not expected in until the end of Feb. 2014

How many did you start off with if you don't mind me asking? And are the next batch due in February because that's how long it's going to take to build them?

100 motors.

Takes about 6 months by the time I order to the time they are ready to ship to customers.

Could you share any pictures of the final product? I know I seen them some where around.

Could you share any pictures of the final product? I know I seen them some where around.

There a few floating around. Ill have a few end if this week beginning of next week that are finalized with the custom caps. Ill post a few pics along with the shipping packaging they will be shipped in.

Out of curiosity Quentin, do you think an 18" version will be available around tax time this coming year? I am considering 4 18's on approx 7k in a standard ported enclosure for a daily groundpounder. I'm not a #'s chaser, just love doing demos & the lows. Looking foward to hearing the 15's in Sean's Scion once it's completed ;)

The only thing keeping me from doing 18's is the baskets.  I have access to all 18 soft parts.  If someone were to get access to 18" 6 spoked baskets then I could have them custom built with out a problem.  Most all parts come from different suppliers.  In other words  I don't have to order motors and baskets at the same time.  However when I order baskets my minimum order is 100 units.  More than likely I'll put in an order for 10 and 18 baskets to have them available for tax time.  I already have enough supply of 12's and 15's. 

Nice! I better understand the situation/issue now ;) I appreciate the quick response. Looking foward to all the information when they do become available.

Email Paypal Invoice to the following address-

shizzzon@gmail.com

Order information-

8 15" D2s (Dual 1.63ohms, hehe)  I know.. nothing big.. 

Please take your time sending the invoice.. I want everything to be epicly done from this point until i get the subs, hehe.

Thank you sir, I'll send a paypal invoice tomorrow for you.  At the moment I'm looking at about 5 day lead time 

shizzzon@gmail.com

Order information-

Please take your time sending the invoice.. I want everything to be epicly done from this point until i get the subs, hehe.

invoice sent

shizzzon@gmail.com

Order information-

invoice sent

After the payment is sent. I will send you the "CORRECT" shipping address :P

All bs aside. Please get this man bass. I think he's gone too long lol

UPDATE 9/2/13

Presale will end Sunday 9/8/13 @ midnight central time.

Several drivers are shipping to customers right now.  Hopefully this week sometime they will be able to post some reviews.

Nice! Will we get tracking numbers?

I'm gonna try to get them. My FedEx account is being used however if my email address isn't entered at the time of processing I won't know until the package arrives at the destination. They will however need Direct Signature. They will not be left on doorsteps unattended.

I'm gonna try to get them. My FedEx account is being used however if my email address isn't entered at the time of processing I won't know until the package arrives at the destination. They will however need Direct Signature. They will not be left on doorsteps unattended.

Can someone else sign for the package with direct signature?