Quentin Jarrell

Ethos 12 and 15 final pricing and preorder

Yes, they just have to be at the address the package is sent to.

FedEd has three options. The first is they just drop it off and the driver marks it as delivered. The second is anyone can sign for it, a neighbor for example. The third is the option I use which someone at the address must sign.

From there is there are any issues I have the name of the person and the signature that they signed logged in my data base.

From here on out I will just set up the shipment before hand so I have the tracking number on hand and can add the email address of the customer so both I and the customer can be updated during the shipping progress.

questioned answered. 

Edited by shizzzon

Presale will end this Sunday 9/8/13 @ midnight central time

For customers that are expecting product that was purchased during the presale they will be shipping this week. The buildhouse was shut down all last week so they are running a week behind.

I will be working on getting them to assemble ~50 drivers at a time and have them freight them to me so there will not be a lead time on future orders.

Cool have any shipped yet? Will tracking be available, or were you still not able to get them?

None have shipped yet. Ill have tracking as soon as they do.

Hey rick, are you going to be hooking yours up as soon as you get them in?

It's gonne be a while before mine are playing, just started building the wall.

Jon and Mike both bought some as well. Maybe they will be able to give a little review.

Jon and Mike both bought some as well. Maybe they will be able to give a little review.

I should have mine in within a week or so of receiving it. I will post a review after I get it loosened up a bit and get some decent listening time.

oh you can count on it!

UPDATE 9/25/13

As of today all of my initial orders have yet to be built.  We are going on a lead time 2.5 times longer than I was quoted.  I am being told they are to ship any day now.  If you are expecting orders they should ship with in the next few business days.

As of right now I am suspending ALL new orders until I have my parts in hand at my shop so I can keep lead time down to a couple days. 

Just curious..  Do you know how long Fedex tracking numbers are good for?

If it's 30days.. then will you receive new numbers for us to view when they start moving?

After 30 days I'll manually redo them. However you will be fine. Yours are being built now.

001 :woot:

20131002_212747_zps548b811d.jpg

Although you have received the first production driver that should not have been sent along with the sub as I have still not finalized everything with the printers. Was that paperwork included in the box or was that a sticker label on the outside?

001 :woot:

20131002_212747_zps548b811d.jpg

SCORE!!

It was in the box.

Not a big deal. I just don't want everyone thinking they received the very first speaker. I'll have all the official paperwork sent to you in a few weeks. I'll extend the three year warranty until then.

Cool, it has a sticker on the paperwork that says 001 and one on the slugs too. Not sure if that means anything.