Quentin Jarrell

Ethos 12 and 15 final pricing and preorder

30 days.. no update.. I'm assuming tracking is lost now?

As of this evening it's 21 business days from payment. They should be shipping any day now based on both Rick's and Jon's lead time.

If they do not ship by tomorrow I will give Nick a call Thursday morning and see what the hold up is.

This is exactly why I have stopped any new orders until a supply of drivers have been built packaged ready to ship. This lead time is unacceptable and if I had told they would be this backed up I would have made them build a bunch prior to opening sales. I've made it clear to them that I'm not pleased about looking incompetent and they are doing their best to catch up.

I know as a customer excuses are excuses but I tell everyone this to explain that this will NOT be an issue from here forward. I'll close down shop before I get a reputation of a month long lead time. It's pathetic and unacceptable.

On a brighter note Jon has two of his installed. Maybe he will share his thoughts on them.

your tracking numbers are invalid however they are built, packed and will ship out today.

Im mobile right now or id pm you this.

They really did only deliver 7, man, even thougb master says 8. They dont know whats up with that, just lettin you know.

Oh.. and these are STIFF ass bishes! Jesus christ... they smell so fresh and new too. :) like that new car smell. We got that new sub smell.

Oh.. and these are STIFF ass bishes! Jesus christ... they smell so fresh and new too. smile.png like that new car smell. We got that new sub smell.

ttiwwopsmileys.gif

Im mobile right now or id pm you this.

They really did only deliver 7, man, even thougb master says 8. They dont know whats up with that, just lettin you know.

tracking email says they just sent the info to FedEx.  Im sure it'll go out today

Oh.. and these are STIFF ass bishes! Jesus christ... they smell so fresh and new too. smile.png like that new car smell. We got that new sub smell.

ttiwwopsmileys.gif

Yes lol

Almost like a funky pup.

This post was meant to be funny.Sorry

Edited by pmureika