Flatline1

Help Us welcome Flatline Audio to the forum

Whether we will remain on the forum is yet to be determined after all the drama over a couple of threads we are considering not staying. Since we seem to be invalid on post and other things I dont see any reason to pay for a vendor section when we have been said to be misleading customers with information and so on. We appreciate Mark giving us the chance to come here and maybe we will stay but as of right now it doesnt look that way.

He saw them in my build, and in reelfish92's build. that kid is doing a hairtrick on 2k and a pair of 12s.....lolol

Not to discredit the amps or anything but wouldn't the hair trick rely on the enclosure and sub choice and vehicle more than the amp?

Hope you guys stick around long enough for people to ATLEAST get their hands on one. Kinda early to run off.

He saw them in my build, and in reelfish92's build. that kid is doing a hairtrick on 2k and a pair of 12s.....lolol

Not to discredit the amps or anything but wouldn't the hair trick rely on the enclosure and sub choice and vehicle more than the amp?

Hope you guys stick around long enough for people to ATLEAST get their hands on one. Kinda early to run off.

No one is running off by any means, its just the principle to of things to us and getttin your hands on one isnt hard other wise people wouldnt have them already.

Eh.. Your not even on the ssa store yet. I've been through your threads here but maybe I missed the part where you gave instructions on where to order.

Good luck with your business bro. Maybe concentrate more on getting these into people's hands and not so much what is said here.

Eh.. Your not even on the ssa store yet. I've been through your threads here but maybe I missed the part where you gave instructions on where to order.

Good luck with your business bro. Maybe concentrate more on getting these into people's hands and not so much what is said here.

Getting them into peoples hands is our top priority but sacrificing other things just to make a sale isnt as important. Are our amps great HELL YEA will anyone be please buying one DAMN right. The have exceeded all of our expectations and more. But if it means we lose a few sales if we arent here maybe so. But anyone that would want to buy a amp from us I mean really wanted one it wouldnt be hard to track us down to buy one. We went into coming here thinking that things may go a certain way but we hoped it wouldnt but instead it went exactly the way we thought it would from certain people saying certain things. Honestly thats the reason I left SSA years ago but everyone deserves another chance and I decided to come back and low and behold it starts all over again. Be owe well it is what it is. I respect everyone and expect the same if certain people cant respect that then as I said maybe this isnt the place for us. Some peopel may feel that the new company desereves to be treated a certain way to see if we can hang or whatever weve dealt with a ton of BS on alot of other forum and for the past year and a half we are still here and have grown alot as a company. Everyone has values that they hold to as I am sure SSA does but that doesn mean your beliefs are the best compared to someone elses.

Whether we will remain on the forum is yet to be determined after all the drama over a couple of threads we are considering not staying. Since we seem to be invalid on post and other things I dont see any reason to pay for a vendor section when we have been said to be misleading customers with information and so on. We appreciate Mark giving us the chance to come here and maybe we will stay but as of right now it doesnt look that way.

You might not like some of the things being said, but I can guarantee that you won't find a forum with more knowledgeable people. You say that you are new to the selling aspect of car audio, and I think that you could learn a lot by staying. If you shoot straight with the people here and try to take their criticism or suggestions as constructive you can expand your own knowledge. We have a great group here but you have to be willing to keep an open mind. I know that when I personally want info about a product this is where I come. If you just want to sell shit to the masses and don't care about facts and useful information about what you are doing then maybe this isn't the place for you. I hope that you do decide to stay, it's always nice to see more brands coming to the forum/store.

You might not like some of the things being said, but I can guarantee that you won't find a forum with more knowledgeable people. You say that you are new to the selling aspect of car audio, and I think that you could learn a lot by staying. If you shoot straight with the people here and try to take their criticism or suggestions as constructive you can expand your own knowledge. We have a great group here but you have to be willing to keep an open mind. I know that when I personally want info about a product this is where I come. If you just want to sell shit to the masses and don't care about facts and useful information about what you are doing then maybe this isn't the place for you. I hope that you do decide to stay, it's always nice to see more brands coming to the forum/store.

Says who that we wont find a forum with more knowledge people , that's your opinion and your entitled to that. If I have question on things I know who to call from subs to amps. I don't know where you saw that we said we were to sales because we aren't we have been in retail for a while and I have been in the industry for 15+ years. So what your saying is if I don't agree with what a mod says then I am closed minded lmao that is so funny. So if a mod says the moon is blue here then because they say it its law. WOW last time I check we are not in a dictator ship so I don't have to agree with someone else on their views. How they feel is their opinion and that's their opinion. I am buy no means just interested in selling shit to the masses if you want to know the truth we never even wanted to be on a forum we were just going to sell direct and that's that but we had so many people wanting to sell them that's why we are here. We have turned down customers and competitors we aren't just worried about making a buck I have a regular job like everyone else and will even if things get even bigger. We are just here to provide the best product we can and that's all. When I think of a forum for a specific company it for people to ask questions about that particular product not for mods to try to discredit the company.

I switched from another 2k that is offered in the ssa store to the FL1 with great results. Hope that answers your question. I haven't updated my build log lately, as I have other sites I use more frequently.

Says who that we wont find a forum with more knowledge people , that's your opinion and your entitled to that. If I have question on things I know who to call from subs to amps. I don't know where you saw that we said we were to sales because we aren't we have been in retail for a while and I have been in the industry for 15+ years. So what your saying is if I don't agree with what a mod says then I am closed minded lmao that is so funny. So if a mod says the moon is blue here then because they say it its law. WOW last time I check we are not in a dictator ship so I don't have to agree with someone else on their views. How they feel is their opinion and that's their opinion. I am buy no means just interested in selling shit to the masses if you want to know the truth we never even wanted to be on a forum we were just going to sell direct and that's that but we had so many people wanting to sell them that's why we are here. We have turned down customers and competitors we aren't just worried about making a buck I have a regular job like everyone else and will even if things get even bigger. We are just here to provide the best product we can and that's all. When I think of a forum for a specific company it for people to ask questions about that particular product not for mods to try to discredit the company.

Nobody was trying to discredit your company.  You are really reading into this the wrong way. 

When I first read of your company, I thought here we go again;  another person ordering amplifiers with off-the-shelf parts, slapping a logo on it and offering it to the masses.  Now, you came on here, offered your product, took the criticism and responded.  I can say you have earned much respect with your posts whether you think so or not.  The fact that you stated you didn't know everything, but would work your hardest to find an answer to a question you don't know speaks highly of your character.   That is the type of people we need and want on this forum.  Stick around, don't take things personal, and just think a little outside your "normal" box.   We're all here to help each other grow, but the unfortunate thing about type is you cannot convey emotion through it.

Agreed, and if my comment read like I was trying to be a dick that is not how it was intended.

And when I said "new to selling" I meant selling your own product.

We went into coming here thinking that things may go a certain way but we hoped it wouldnt but instead it went exactly the way we thought it would from certain people saying certain things.

Now I understand how you misread my post. If you look at it again, all I did was state if you were going to use the testing methods you did you should at least quote the uncertainty and appropriate digits. Then I even offered to help you do it. Of course if you expect to be shit on then you'd read that differently which obviously happened. Sorry that what was intended wasn't read that way.

After a few posts I saw, I figured this would happen...

I read through the other threads. I'm not surprised at all that these guys want to leave. Most of that talk should have been done via PM's....  

NO they shouldn't have.  There's no need to hide anything here.   The posts were questioned, then answered, and so forth.  It's that simple.

Zero tact was used, it looked like a full on attack. But whatever, you guys can keep running people off. 

I wholly disagree.

That's nice. 

Tact. 

We went into coming here thinking that things may go a certain way but we hoped it wouldnt but instead it went exactly the way we thought it would from certain people saying certain things.

Now I understand how you misread my post. If you look at it again, all I did was state if you were going to use the testing methods you did you should at least quote the uncertainty and appropriate digits. Then I even offered to help you do it. Of course if you expect to be shit on then you'd read that differently which obviously happened. Sorry that what was intended wasn't read that way.

You can try and spin this all you want if YOU think that is how you wrote it then fine I am DONE no more back and for and all this other bullshit cause that's all it is. You guys wanna rag about fucking clamps and how they are in accurate than your deal. I don't care and to be honest there was no professionalism at all and if you think so then you need to go back and reread. I did not come hear to get in a pissin match with anyone who thinks they know everything because they have read the same damn books that I have. I am a geek as most are here but what is the point of me talking over some ones head. I put things in terms that everyone can understand. Can I sit here and tech talk yes but what is the fucking point. We came here to be informative about our amplifiers and to give as much support to potential customers as we can. Like I said we had NO intention of being here we were invited. I actually contacted Mark about a website not about a forum. He saw first hand how the amps were and wanted us here. Maybe some of you guys don't have great people skills and don't know how to talk to people other than how you do. Trust me that is something I had to learn over the years. Some people here need to take a step back and look and see that maybe the things that they are saying is being helpful but you actually aren't. Maybe that is your intention but how your going about it isn't coming across as help at all. And I have seen a lot of people that have left from this site because of how they were treated by mods and so on. Just because your good at something doesn't mean that your way is the only way, and remember this is a big world there are always people that are smarter than you. No one knows everything if so then this world would be a lot different.

After tonight I wont be making anymore post until we discuss whether we will be here after this month but if anyone has a question feel free to PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. I will still answer questions until the decision is made.

I don't believe what has been said thus far between members on the forum and Flatline has been intense enough to close shop here already. Many members have welcomed your business and seemed to have faith in your product as mentioned in other threads. Just because some may feel there is a better way to validate the performance of your product it shouldn't excite too much defensive emotion. Especially when the issue isn't with you or your product but something small as the accuracy of a clamp test.

The guys here are not the first and only people to dismiss the validity of clamp tests when measuring amplifier output. The beautiful thing about owning your own business is It's your business and at the end of the day you can choose to do as you please. I'm sure most potential customers would be more than happy with seeing clamp test results but for the ones that are more technically informed there might be more to be desired.

As a consumer and potential customer I (as well as others im sure) tend to have a higher respect for companies that are honest and professional when defending their product/business vs one that retreats/explodes at the first hint of opposition. Good luck from here on out & hopefully you decide to stick around despite the rough start.

There's a difference between members, mods, super mods and "tech team" 

I wouldn't stick around for the shit...