Sign in to follow this  
jcarter1885

Flatline Audio Amplifier Models/Specs/Pricing

Haha at high level of maturity comment, don't get sand in your vagina dude. Your post is worded horrible but glad you feel you made valid points. Like I said in regards to what amps, how are these amps pricey? If you really think all amps should cost the same price then your logic is flawed, regardless if they have the same features and claim to do the same amount of power. It doesn't mean the same components are inside, or they make the same power at the same voltage at the same THD, or the same R&D if any went into making them, etc.

Don't get upset, just don't see why people always claim something is pricey when they may be comparing it to something of lesser quality.

Haha at high level of maturity comment, don't get sand in your vagina dude. Your post is worded horrible but glad you feel you made valid points. Like I said in regards to what amps, how are these amps pricey? If you really think all amps should cost the same price then your logic is flawed, regardless if they have the same features and claim to do the same amount of power. It doesn't mean the same components are inside, or they make the same power at the same voltage at the same THD, or the same R&D if any went into making them, etc.

Don't get upset, just don't see why people always claim something is pricey when they may be comparing it to something of lesser quality.

Hence the question as to what makes them cost more. It was a fact finding mission not a chance to flex internet balls, but whatever makes you happy man. I'm not going to assume that the amplifiers are made of gold until it's proven they are.

Hence the question as to what makes them cost more. It was a fact finding mission not a chance to flex internet balls, but whatever makes you happy man. I'm not going to assume that the amplifiers are made of gold until it's proven they are.

They are priced about the same as crescendos.

Exactly, makes it a hard sell to me for a new manufacturer. Not going to shell out the money to a brand new company when I can get a Crescendo for the same price unless there was something that someone can prove is worth it. What would make a consumer choose this over a Crescendo? That's my point.

Exactly, makes it a hard sell to me for a new manufacturer. Not going to shell out the money to a brand new company when I can get a Crescendo for the same price unless there was something that someone can prove is worth it. What would make a consumer choose this over a Crescendo? That's my point.

So American bass is in the crescendo class?

So American bass is in the crescendo class?

No American Bass is much lower on the totem pole, but they are established.

Well to solve this brief argument that's going on here on the price of our amplifiers. We don't compare our amps to other companies plain and simple. We have had customers switch from other companies amps to ours and have been more than satisfied. We are not the type of company to try to point out differences just to sell amp. All I can say is if you really are interested and really want to try one then feel free to order one during our preorder that will be up soon. If your not convinced then don't. If you look at our boards they are totally different than any other companies. That's all I can tell you as far as differences compared to any other company.

There is no legitimate way to compare one amp to another without  having to discredit another company. That's really the main reason that non one answers that type of question. We aren't saying that we are reinventing amplifiers by any means. We told our build house we wanted something totally different than any other company that was here in the united states and that's what we got and to answer how much power to they make @ 16 or 18V lets take our 7k for example it does 7k@ 14v @16v 8200 and @ 18v 9600. so that gives you a idea of what they are capable of.

To answer your question the best way I can feel free to pm iamamp3pimp or reelfish92 they switched from skar and crescendo to our amps. They can tell you what they like and don't like vs me trying to point out differences without causing drama between brands

Edited by Flatline1

They look great but kinda pricy. If I need a good Korean amp, I usually grab an American Bass amp. What makes these better than say a $250 PH-4000 MD? http://www.americanbassusa.com/product.detail/product_id/141 Having trouble justifying cost. Not being a dick, I am legitimately interested.

You're comparing a small footprint mini amplifier that is more than likely made in China and is made with cheap internal parts that are far cheaper in quality and price than what is used in the Korean built Flatline amplifier.

Now compare the VFL lineup from American Bass and now your in the same price class and Korean built quality.

Bleh, done with the topic.

Edited by gprestonmoto

Glad to see you're on here. Mark @ SSA came down to Tampa after SBN to meet up with Robin, myself and others. He seemed impressed with our vehicles (mostly Robin's Tahoe). But my 2 12s on the FL1 were impressive, pretty sure his wife got a mini hairtrick from my truck. Don't feed into the trolls, they feed off forums.

We pretty much don't have any trolls here at all.  Some heated higher level discussions, sure, but not trolls.

Glad to see you're on here. Mark @ SSA came down to Tampa after SBN to meet up with Robin, myself and others. He seemed impressed with our vehicles (mostly Robin's Tahoe). But my 2 12s on the FL1 were impressive, pretty sure his wife got a mini hairtrick from my truck. Don't feed into the trolls, they feed off forums.

We pretty much don't have any trolls here at all.  Some heated higher level discussions, sure, but not trolls.

I dont call people making comments and feeling that there way is the only way a higher level of discussion by any means.

I don't think anyone said that their way is the only way, only discussed the method shown here and their POV on it.

Seeing that the post was deleted before I read it, I cannot comment on it.