Mike1982

My fi q's arrived today (unbox vid too)

Got my Fi Q 12s from fed-ex today & would like to thank you guys for the Carbon fiber dust cap on my subs that was
super cool of you guys to do for me. The wait time is something I hear a lot of people talk about but on my order I found it to be
accurate (15 days) & not bad at all. The website is a little slow to show order status but that is no big deal at all because Nick answered any
questions that I had when I emailed him. This is my 1st experience with fi & so far I couldn't ask for a better experience Thank you guys so
much & you have a happy customer in me now for the next task enclosure building the enclosure in the Kentucky heat & humidity.
Thank you FI

My first sub was a q 12. I loved it, that thing got down.

I sold my 2 fairly new skar zvx 12s cause i really did not care for the sound of them to get these I pretty excited to see what they can do.

I believe you definitely made the right move. We've been slamming on our pair of Q twelves for about three years. Still tight and amazing sounding.

Alton I have a question for you?

OK...  shoot....

Ran out of the regular ABS claps so recent orders have all gotten the carbon caps.

We'll have them up on the website as an option here soon.

you mean I'm not special Doh.gif  But at least I can feel lucky, seriously though the carbon fiber caps look a lot better in person so thank you anyways. If I make anymore videos I think I am going cut my voice out of them, does anyone else hate hearing their own voice recorded or on play back? I dunno maybe its just me. 

Edited by Mike1982

Got a bit of luck going for you for sure :) saved you 30 bucks!

OK...  shoot....

Max enclosure for BL 12's?