Flatline1

Flaltine Amplifier Preorder Info.

Here are the preorder prices for the amps , I know a few of you guys have been wanting this info so here you go. The ETA as of right now is about 60days out on the amps. Now this is subject to change but as of right now that's where it is set. But if it does change I will make sure to update the information for you guys. As with any other company preorders are NON REFUNDABLE. So please make sure that you can wait and have your finances in order when ordering. Paypal is sales@flatlineaudio.net .

PREORDER PRICE                                     

FL1  2k -  $449

FL2  3.8k- $789

BA1   5k -$1389

EL NINO   6.5k -$1589

BA2  7k -$1789

BA3  8.5k -$2089

EL Jefe'  10k -$2789

Edited by Flatline1

Did I miss the photos somewhere?

Thanks again!

Payment plans are available for our amps as well.

Payment plans are available for our amps as well.

Ding ding ding!!!

When can we expect the 4 channels? Any info on the power/crossovers on the 4 channels?

Can you further explain the payment plan option? How does it work? Is interest added? Great idea and I'm sure people will use it.

The idea of a payment plan definitely brings a new twist to my interest personally. Looking foward to more info coming soon hopfully.

The way we have it setup is that you pick which model your interested in we email you the contract for you to read and if you approve you sign it and return it via mail or email to us along with the necessary attachments and then we sign and return a copy of the agreement to you and then you pay your first payment which is kind of like a deposit I guess you could say. Anyway you have 4 months after that to pay the remaining balance on the unit. Once paid for if we have stock on hand its shipped out to you. I have had a lot of people do this on preordering and the good thing is by the time the amps arrive you should have paid for the unit. We thought this was a good idea especially for the larger amps since we know not everyone had over a grand just to throw around all the time. This jus gives you a little breathing room for buying the amp. We figured it would be nice not to have to shell out all your hard earned cash all in one rip. But there is no interest added at all you just pay the price that's it. There is no refund though so if you paying and decide when you have 100 left that you don't want the amp then you will have just forfeited the money that you have paid. But all of that is explained in the contract.

The way we have it setup is that you pick which model your interested in we email you the contract for you to read and if you approve you sign it and return it via mail or email to us along with the necessary attachments and then we sign and return a copy of the agreement to you and then you pay your first payment which is kind of like a deposit I guess you could say. Anyway you have 4 months after that to pay the remaining balance on the unit. Once paid for if we have stock on hand its shipped out to you. I have had a lot of people do this on preordering and the good thing is by the time the amps arrive you should have paid for the unit. We thought this was a good idea especially for the larger amps since we know not everyone had over a grand just to throw around all the time. This jus gives you a little breathing room for buying the amp. We figured it would be nice not to have to shell out all your hard earned cash all in one rip. But there is no interest added at all you just pay the price that's it. There is no refund though so if you paying and decide when you have 100 left that you don't want the amp then you will have just forfeited the money that you have paid. But all of that is explained in the contract.

I like this idea. Rather than settle for something you can get what you want. :)

That's exactly why we wanted to do it so you can get what you want and not have to settle. Trust me I know how that goes and when you do most of the time the stuff ends up for sale.

That's a great idea. Will that be a pre order only option?