2 Sundown SA-12s D4

4-4.5ft3 enclosure tuned to 20Hz/28Hz/45Hz sealed off the trunk

Sundown SAX 100.4D

Sundown SAZ 2500D

150A Alternator

XS Power D6500/ XS Power D5100

Second Skin Damplifier

Here are some more pics..

All credit goes to DaveTheBoxGuy!  Will be painted black.

1175470_10151782121117180_976403980_n_zp

Just bought the second battery for the trunk..

Screenshot2013-08-20at44706AM_zpsc9b713d

just showed that last pic to my 5 year old and told him isn't that beautiful?

his reply, "no, it's handsome" and then explained because it looked masculine...

love the box, looks awesome.

The NES is pimpin. I have an Atari with about 20 games that I'm going to be installing in a demo vehicle. Install is gonna be ole school done up in tweed.

pretty awesome build!

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

just showed that last pic to my 5 year old and told him isn't that beautiful?

his reply, "no, it's handsome" and then explained because it looked masculine...

love the box, looks awesome.

Haha I told my GF this and she "awwwwwwed" haha.  Thanks for the comment and yea I am really excited to get it playing.  Hopefully next week.

The NES is pimpin. I have an Atari with about 20 games that I'm going to be installing in a demo vehicle. Install is gonna be ole school done up in tweed.

Thanks!  I figured why not throw it in there, my passengers would enjoy it.  I was really early the other day to sell my Sundown Zv3 15, about 30 min early lol, and I was so thankful for Mario to speed the time up for me haha.  That Atari is going to be awesome man, i will def be tuned in to that.  Do you have a link to your demo vehicle?  Or is it started yet?

Underrapps until it is finished. I have a bad habit of not finishing my personal vehicles so in employing a local shop to do most of the work.

Underrapps until it is finished. I have a bad habit of not finishing my personal vehicles so in employing a local shop to do most of the work.

Gotcha well I can't wait to see it man, good luck with it!

when did you place your order on this box if you don't mind me asking??

he is building me a box too and it feels like if its taking quit a while

he is building me a box too and it feels like if its taking quit a while

Yea I ordered my box in like April lol.....  Its okay though, he is working by himself so he is really busy but the quality is well worth the wait.  Awesome guy too.  You will def enjoy your box. 

dang lol I was about to ask for a refund lol I ordered mine in may. but yeah your box is hella nice.. is it going to have swappable ports??

damn auto correct

Edited by dragon123443

dang lol I was about to ask for a refund lol I ordered mine in may. but yeah your box is hella nice.. is it going to have swappable ports??

damn auto correct

Yup three of them, 20Hz/28Hz/45Hz.  You can see the progress on his Facebook.  I just take the pic off of there and then post it so everyone here can see. 

Looking good.  Sorry I could not make it out to the last show at Glen Burnie, but I hope to make some here soon. :)

Looking good.  Sorry I could not make it out to the last show at Glen Burnie, but I hope to make some here soon. smile.png

Thank you, Sir.  I just checked on the TermPro website that the last show in Glen Burnie is going to be October 13th.  I will deffinetely be there and it would be awesome to meet up.  I may go to Audio Jam in DE on the 15 of Sept as well with my set-up complete.  More pictures to come soon.  Should have all my wiring done this weekend, trying to make this a really clean installation and hide everything.

You deff go to the bear show and laural

You deff go to the bear show and laural

I won't be there this weekend but I may go to the one in September in Bear.

20 hz?? dang I never heard of a box being so low. you've got a bazaars setup though.

There is a guy who plays 17hz very well

20 hz?? dang I never heard of a box being so low. you've got a bazaars setup though.

Thanks!  Yup, 20Hz haha.  I love the lows and have plenty of songs that play that low or around that freq.  I will most likely use the 28Hz port as my daily so I can get some of the highs too.

grayta, on 22 Aug 2013 - 08:40, said:

Yup three of them, 20Hz/28Hz/45Hz. You can see the progress on his Facebook. I just take the pic off of there and then post it so everyone here can see.

Dang ... thats neat !!! Wish I had Facebook

dragon123443, on 22 Aug 2013 - 20:43, said:

Jump in a Sound Qiality vehicle every now and then.

grumby13, on 22 Aug 2013 - 22:20, said:

Who ??

grayta, on 23 Aug 2013 - 04:02, said:

Thanks! Yup, 20Hz haha. I love the lows and have plenty of songs that play that low or around that freq.

I sure hope that sub amp and your electrical can dig down that deep ... would be very interesting to see and hear !!!

Sure wish I could get a demo sometime !!! Best of luck with your Setup Sir !!!

Teebpaply, on 23 Aug 2013 - 04:57, said:

Spam

Spammer alert !!!

grayta, on 22 Aug 2013 - 08:40, said:

Yup three of them, 20Hz/28Hz/45Hz. You can see the progress on his Facebook. I just take the pic off of there and then post it so everyone here can see.

Dang ... thats neat !!! Wish I had Facebook

>>dragon123443, on 22 Aug 2013 - 20:43, said:

Jump in a Sound Qiality vehicle every now and then.

grumby13, on 22 Aug 2013 - 22:20, said:

Who ??

grayta, on 23 Aug 2013 - 04:02, said:

Thanks! Yup, 20Hz haha. I love the lows and have plenty of songs that play that low or around that freq.

I sure hope that sub amp and your electrical can dig down that deep ... would be very interesting to see and hear !!!

Sure wish I could get a demo sometime !!! Best of luck with your Setup Sir !!!

Teebpaply, on 23 Aug 2013 - 04:57, said:

Spam

Spammer alert !!!

Thanks!  Yea my electrical can def handle it.  When I had the 2400 Hifonics and played low I would get about a .4 voltage drop.  Now that I have an extra battery and a better amp coming I would probably see a little less or equal to that, leaving my voltage around high 13s after drop.  Drive to MD and you can get a demo!! haha.

Looking good.  Sorry I could not make it out to the last show at Glen Burnie, but I hope to make some here soon. smile.png

Thank you, Sir.  I just checked on the TermPro website that the last show in Glen Burnie is going to be October 13th.  I will deffinetely be there and it would be awesome to meet up.  I may go to Audio Jam in DE on the 15 of Sept as well with my set-up complete.  More pictures to come soon.  Should have all my wiring done this weekend, trying to make this a really clean installation and hide everything.

I can't do the 15th of September as I have a track day, but I can aim to hit October 13th.

I can't do the 15th of September as I have a track day, but I can aim to hit October 13th.

Well if you can't make the 13th either, Baltimore isn't that far away.  Its about an hour and a half so we could maybe meet in the middle and check out each others systems!