Optimus_Prime

The New Ride!

I am not a fan of mustangs but those are two sexy ass cars :fing34:

Cars look great! I love Mustangs and miss the last 3 I have had. 89 Saleen 347ci, 03 Saleen and a 03 Cobra. I miss the 89 the most. That car was awesome. My friend that bought it still has it but let the stock interior go to shit.

Cars look great! I love Mustangs and miss the last 3 I have had. 89 Saleen 347ci, 03 Saleen and a 03 Cobra. I miss the 89 the most. That car was awesome. My friend that bought it still has it but let the stock interior go to shit.

Those old Fox Saleen's were pretty awesome.  I used to have an 87 Saleen.

Damn, we have a mini Mustang club in here. Who's on the Corral too? I'm there under the same name.

Damn, we have a mini Mustang club in here. Who's on the Corral too? I'm there under the same name.

Pretty surprised about the amount of mustang people here haha.

I'm on Corral but I rarely post there anymore.  The 11+ forum doesnt seem to be as good as the 87-93 forums, so I primarily visit S197forum and SVTP.

I'm fast281 on Corral and 03-s281 on SvtPerformance

i had an 89 T top 5.0 with a big cam and some other mods for a summer... it was fun!

i had to have driving shoes  because my size 16 normal shoe would not fit in  the same place as the clutch break and fuel peddle