Mark LaFountain

2013 IA 80.1 & 40.1 Photos

That looks so badass! I wish I could have something like that but I don't have the cash or use lol

Absolute sex right there! Top amp of the year imo

Product Description

Incriminator Audio is proud to announce the release of the new IA80.1 Amplifier.

The 80.1 uses a new technology pioneered by Incriminator Audio. It is a mono amp and remains strappable to another 80.1

The

circuit board is split between the Power Supply Stage and the Output

Stage. The two sections are then mounted on top of one another using

very large leads that remain shorter than a convention amplifier design.

This allows efficiency to be raised and the mounting footprint to be reduced.

Features include:

-Patent Pending SplitForce Technology with XS Power XS Flex Link Cable – Smaller

Footprint

-Fully Linkable / Strapping – Link two units together in Master/Slave format.

-Mirroring – Mirror amplifiers will match Master settings including Gain, Low Pass

Filter, and Subsonic Filter.

-19 Volt Stable

-On Board Panel Voltage Meter

-Segmented Power Connection – For easy wiring with Power on left and Ground on

right.

-Clipping LED Indicator on Board as well as Remote with Clipping LED Indicator.

-Remote Indicator – 4 wire plug that gives output for Power and Protection LED for

external wiring.

-Cooling System – Three fan cooling (each end and center) with inner heatsink.

Power – 9600W x 1 @ 1ohm (14.4V)

Awesome!

OMFG no bass boost! Where shall I get all ma DBeeZ?

Seriously nice looking amp from what i can see :D

There was so much put into designing this amp and making it a reality that its awesome to get some good feedback on it. There is some great technology in this amp that anyone using will be instantly grateful for such as the small footprint, the mirror technology, the built in voltage meter, and the i-remote input. There are also little things that will go unnoticed until you go to wire it up. It has triple 1/0 inputs but all the power inputs are on one side and all the ground inputs are on one side. There are 4 ga speaker inputs as well. There is a clip indicator. This amp literally has everything you could ask for, and it can still be strapped. We hope everyone loves this amp as much as we do.

i LOVE how all the + inputs are on one side and all the - are on another... i love it! 

just need to see some real world testing

IA amps have always been great quality and never failed to live up their expectations. Real world testing will be coming very soon. They have been tested in house and the numbers we got definitely made us happy.

While my mouth is in the floor from bad-ass-ism..  

Can someone explain the difference between master\slave and mirroring?

I'm assuming mirroring allows EACH amp to run independently without series strapping, just with copied settings?  

Is this correct?

If so, that is one freakin awesome feature because i've seen\heard many strapped scenarios damage amps from the slaves shutting down while the masters still on.

Exactly. It allows you to run more than one amp and only have to adjust the settings on one amp and the others will copy, or "mirror", the master amp without the amps being strapped. 

SWEET

9600 @ 1 ohm. Sounds intense. Will any of these features be incorporated into the smaller amps?

Yes. The 40.1 will basically have everything the 80.1 has, except in has double power and ground inputs instead of triple and the 40.1 will only be around 14 inches long if I remember correctly. The 20.1 also has most of it as well. Mirror, clipping indicator, and they all have a bass knob that has a clipping indicator as well.

Nice! Thanks for the response. Never ran anything IA before but I sure would like to.

Exactly. It allows you to run more than one amp and only have to adjust the settings on one amp and the others will copy, or "mirror", the master amp without the amps being strapped. 

So i can adjust the gain knob on one amp only, and the others will adjust accordingly? Same with the remote?

I really like the layout. Is the voltmeter adjustible at the user lever if it were to go out of whack?

Also what is the REM-1 slot for as there already seems to be a remote port?

J

ttiwwopsmileys.gif

more pics

hurry it up old man....!!!  lol

Ok, guys, pics are finally finished, who wants them?

Rem-1 was mainly done for competitors but can be used in everyday play as well. What it does is gives you an input to plug in an led indicator that tells you when the amp is on, off, or in protect. Great for competitors who have podiums outside of their vehicles and can't see their amps. They can hook this up to their podium and they know whether their amps are ready to go or not.

Beautiful Amps! Respect to IA for out stepping the competition. Definitely interested to learn more about the technology used in these amps.