BigDaveIA

Anyone recognize this van?

BLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahI BLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblahBLahblahblahblah new IA Wardens, and new IA 80.1s. 

Only thing i saw.

Edited by SpeakerBoy

That van looks sick.  Love the paint scheme.  If I ever hit the lotto, I'm definitely doing a van. Congrats!!!  Hey, when are the unified finals in Montgomery Alabama?

Finals is in Huntsville sometime in October.

I do not remember seeing this Van in Huntsville ... Was it there ???

But then again, I did not get to spend much time in the SPL area at that event ...

That van looks sick.  Love the paint scheme.  If I ever hit the lotto, I'm definitely doing a van. Congrats!!!  Hey, when are the unified finals in Montgomery Alabama?

Finals is in Huntsville sometime in October.

I do not remember seeing this Van in Huntsville ... Was it there ???

But then again, I did not get to spend much time in the SPL area at that event ...

It was not in Huntsville. The 3x db drag in huntsville only allowed vehicles that were in Finals as well. Planning on having having it at SBN in Daytona. Its slowly coming together.

any progress done to it david and i take it it's still gonna be a burp vehicle 

some progress Jeffrey. Took a while just to clean it up from sitting for so long but it has batteries in it. Just need to get amps and subs in and wire everything up and do a little testing. 

Wait, that used to be the Sweet Pickles van, right???