sundownz

Z v.4 12 / 15 / 18 -- Parameters and Photos

wow

This would probably be one of those instances where i'd probably get the 15 over the 18. I think those baskets are the bees knees. Kinda unexpected difference on fms between the two.

People on YouTube are hitting high 40s to low 50s with 2 12s.

Don't know how they're metering but I know it's at low hz.

Heard 2 15's the other day and it amazes me the sound that they put out, makes me wanna sell the sp4 and pickup these

Heard 2 15's the other day and it amazes me the sound that they put out, makes me wanna sell the sp4 and pickup these

Weird, I heard 8 of them and it didn't change my mind at all about my Sp4

They did sound great though!

Edited by nadcicle

Nice subs for sure!

U guys think one 12 would hit harder than one 15 mojo with same amp (Saz-3500) 0 gauge wiring, aux battery, etc ?

U guys think one 12 would hit harder than one 15 mojo with same amp (Saz-3500) 0 gauge wiring, aux battery, etc ?

No way to tell you man. Pretty much only way is to actually test both of them out. Might do a lot better on the lows, but I don't know how the mojos do on the lows. The z v.4 and X series were designed to be brutal on the lows.

This would probably be one of those instances where i'd probably get the 15 over the 18. I think those baskets are the bees knees. Kinda unexpected difference on fms between the two.

I'm with you on that. I'm waiting for the new baskets on the 18's.

im in love with the zv4 im surrounded by kicker fans i cant wait to get ahold of some of these and blow all of them out of the water 

I think I should put 6 of the Zv4 15's in a 4th order for next season

Im kinda stuck n the middle here. I want to get low 150's out of a ford focus with a single 12" zv4 on saz-3000.

Im kinda stuck n the middle here. I want to get low 150's out of a ford focus with a single 12" zv4 on saz-3000.

start your own topic.. and stop clogging this one with your questions and pipe dreams please.

Blow smoke big jon...Besides i already purchased the Zv.4 18! And it's going in a wall inside a focus on a 3000d sundown amp.

What was the mounting depth on the 15" Zv4 & displacement? I can't find it or get the specs to load on my mobile :(

Edited by chicagofan