ramonR

crossfire xs v2 18s..goodbye! Hello ssa evils 18s :))

For my third build (ever) iv decided to go with 2 ssa evils..reason being, i wanted run somthing unique and new.i just recently heard of the evil and iv already fell inlove with it..i currently have one (so far) and i got to say im really impressed with it! cant wait to run two..waiting for friday to come so i can order its brother,,

For my third build (ever) iv decided to go with 2 ssa evils..reason being, i wanted run somthing unique and new.i just recently heard of the evil and iv already fell inlove with it..i currently have one (so far) and i got to say im really impressed with it! cant wait to run two..waiting for friday to come so i can order its brother,,

Tell me your opinion on the differences between the two if you don't mind. I'm curious to say the least. I always thought the evil has a better ring and of course the logo looks way cooler!

In my opinion the coil on the evil looks beefier,(their both 4 inch) and the all around design of the evil gives it a cleaner look..and yes the logos pretty awesome looking x) their both amazing subwoofers

:)

What's the point of this post? No pics, no comparisons, no facts, no testing.... Glad you're excited but your pointless post is annoying. As are all posts like this.  

Thanks for your feedback kyle smile.png