flakko

Another Merger?

I am proud to announce that CYV has joined a partnership with SSA (our new sister site). With our sites working together we can become a one stop-shop for all the automobile information you could ever need. Here is the site address. The environment there is like here, the people are nice and won't disrespect you and will help get your questions answered when it comes to car audio. It is always good to have more than source of information. The site url is:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/

If you run into any problems are questions about SSA then talk to denim, he is the site admin there and can handle any questions you may have.

Patrick Simmons

Founder

www.customizeyourvehicle.org

woot!

I'm all for an increase in respectable members :)

Yeah, SSA could definitely use more traffic. If this place got busy enough I wouldn't have to bother going to the forbidden forum.

Edited: so people will stop pouting.

Edited by Phatillusion

please no drama... i got one of my threads deleted for mentioning that forbidden place haha

fine I'll edit it out, I wasn't aware we weren't "permitted" to mention it. By leaving it out I thought they meant don't bring the problems over here, as in don't start destroying this like "it" has been.

Keep all issues relating to you and CarAudio.com off of this message board. TeamSSAudio.com / SoundSolutionsAudio.com has no relationship with CarAudio.com

Keep all issues relating to you and CarAudio.com off of this message board. TeamSSAudio.com / SoundSolutionsAudio.com has no relationship with CarAudio.com

A good partnership.

I knew something like this would eventually happen :)

I like CYV...even though I don't drive something nice enough to really show off :D

Patrick and I just thought it might be a good idea to share members. CYV has a growing knowledge base with countless valuable informational topics. It is a benifit to both member bases' to share the knowledge; from fitness to sports to modeling to photography to home audio {Jim you can help on the HT} to performance to car audio. We cannot truly merge due to different software. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask either me or Patrick.

Patrick and I just thought it might be a good idea to share members.  CYV has a growing knowledge base with countless valuable informational topics.  It is a benifit to both member bases' to share the knowledge; from fitness to sports to modeling to photography to home audio {Jim you can help on the HT} to performance to car audio.  We cannot truly merge due to different software.  If anyone has any questions feel free to ask either me or Patrick.

Sounds like a plan to get this place and theirs jumpin. I think I should go ahead and work on an avatar and sig for this place and start making it a regular stop.

I like CYV...even though I don't drive something nice enough to really show off :D

I'm with ya jimbo. Still interesting reading though :)

like the shelby isn't nice enough?? plulease...lol....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

like the shelby isn't nice enough?? plulease...lol....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:+1:

That doesn't count :finger: I don't drive it hardly. As soon as it get's out of the body shop. It's coming home to it's garage :)

CYV and SSA are looking to do big things together. We are encouraging more CYV'ers to come by and btw you don't have to worry about us bring any crap to this great site :).

if you guys have not clicked the link in my sig yet, CYV has a great garage,

you can list all your mods and upload pictures etc, and you dont have to pay for it, for an example click the 300ce garage link in my signature

Sounds like a great place, but I don't see myself straying from here. I may have a few posts there, but I don't think I can handle another forum.

Sounds like a great place, but I don't see myself straying from here.  I may have a few posts there, but I don't think I can handle another forum.

It's cool, we just want to offer as much info as possible to both CYV and SSA as well as increase quality activity on both.