Flatline1

Flatline Customer Service

Just to give you a idea of how our customer service is gonna tell ya a story of what happened back in march for SBN. So we placed a order for amps for a few of our competitors for SBN. They were suppose to be in the Monday before SBN which would have been fine but low and behold things never go as they are suppose to. Anyway got a email from the build house that they wouldn't be arriving in Dallas until Wens. So problem number 1 arises amps not gonna be here on time. So I made a call to MR Robin Butler aka imamamp3pimp, and discussed the situation and I let him know the only solution that I could come up with. Me driving to Dallas to pick up the amps and doing a turn around trip to Florida and deliver the amps on Thurs so that they would have them in time for the show. So my wife and I left Louisiana for Dallas which is 4 hours away picked the amps up from the Depot and arrived back home around 10pm that night. After checking every unit to make sure they were functional. I finally got in bed around 2 am only to get up at 5am and leave for Florida. Finally arrived in Florida around 2pm to meet Robins wife who picked up 5 8.5k and 2 7ks. Which was fun making fit in a car by the way back seat was stacked and the floor boards lol. Anyway to make a long story short the Tahoe and the S10 were at the show along with the Blazer. Trippi  Congo took 3 of his 6 8.5ks for his Hummer that's being rebuilt as we speak hopefully that will be finished and rockin and rolling soon. I'm just trying to give you guys a idea of how far we go for customer satisfaction, if there is truly anything that we can do for any customer that we have we will believe me I have come out of pocket for a few that we have just because they just didn't have the money. And when I say out of pocket I literally mean out of pocket not cutting a deal or discount. You can ask anyone from Zaim to Hank or any one else who has a amp hell you if you look hard enough you can find my cell number. I have stayed on the phone at 8 or 9:00 pm talking to customers that haven't bought a thing but hey they were curious about the amps and that's what were here for. We are hoping that some of you may get to experience the Customer Service for yourselves one day.

I remember Robin telling me about this, great cs.

CS is one of the biggest things that I consider before I purchase something.  :)

Yea we've been on the consumer side and sometime companies let things slip through the cracks and things dont get taken care of. I do my best to make sure that doesnt  happen.

Edited by Flatline1

Nice to hear!